Ticket allocations and SSC points - Page 15 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket allocations and SSC points

GLOSTA

9 hours ago, trout101 said:

Anyone here on 12 plus not going to all 3 or at all?

On 12 myself and will go to all 3. Hopefully all those who can get tickets can get the €30 or €60 ones.

Edited by SteveHFC

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, trout101 said:

Anyone here on 12 plus not going to all 3 or at all?

Last time I answered a question like that I got a few PMs, which I didn't like as refusal can cause offence as they say.

Some folk will have personal/work/financial/health issues.

1 hour ago, SteveHFC said:

On 12 myself and will go to all 3. Hopefully all those who can get tickets can get the €30 or €60 ones.

Unless we’re in group A and come out as team A2 meaning we’ll be in the opening  game v Germany where the lowest category tix will be €50 or €195. 

21 minutes ago, macwomble said:

Unless we’re in group A and come out as team A2 meaning we’ll be in the opening  game v Germany where the lowest category tix will be €50 or €195. 

Hopefully not!

I spoke to sfa  today and they confirmed that Scotland to get 10000 tickets per match ( 12 points ) me and my son sitting with 10 points. We have a chance and if so we will have a window of opportunity at 12 noon on Friday 8th of December. If no invite we have missed out . Here’s hoping. Hope this a help to anyone . 

5 hours ago, mccormick said:

I spoke to sfa  today and they confirmed that Scotland to get 10000 tickets per match ( 12 points ) me and my son sitting with 10 points. We have a chance and if so we will have a window of opportunity at 12 noon on Friday 8th of December. If no invite we have missed out . Here’s hoping. Hope this a help to anyone . 

Have you been living under a rock past few days?  They emailed this during the week.

5 hours ago, LoganRoy said:

Presumably there's no points at play here for going?  Mate is on 18, but is a teacher and can't make the 1st game definitely but he's still hoping to buy for all 3 and give someone his login for game 1. 

Na there won’t be, it says in the email they sent, that it’s uefa selling the tickets so no ssc points will be collected.

12 hours ago, LoganRoy said:

Presumably there's no points at play here for going?  Mate is on 18, but is a teacher and can't make the 1st game definitely but he's still hoping to buy for all 3 and give someone his login for game 1. 

That's some effort collecting 18 as a teacher. That must be 3 of the last 10 away games? Didn't even think that was possible with school term times

37 minutes ago, trout101 said:

That's some effort collecting 18 as a teacher. That must be 3 of the last 10 away games? Didn't even think that was possible with school term times

He’s a very sickly child. 

You are right, it looks very suspiciously high for a teacher. I’m on 20 and I have a very flexible job. Can’t think of any away games this campaign that weren’t in school time. Actually, Norway was a weekend, but was only available to high pointers. Cyprus was a Friday, impossible to get to after school. Ireland Nations League Away was a Saturday. 

🤔

J

1 hour ago, Toepoke said:

Will need to see what the draw throws up. Invited to a wedding on the first weekend so if we've a game then I'll not make that.

I seriously hope when you say “I’ll not make that” you’re talking about the wedding?!? 😕

First PROPER tournament in 26 years this mind……😃🇩🇪

34 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

I seriously hope when you say “I’ll not make that” you’re talking about the wedding?!? 😕

First PROPER tournament in 26 years this mind……😃🇩🇪

It's the missus' family, unfortunately Henry Kissinger will no longer be able to negotiate on my behalf.

1 hour ago, Toepoke said:

It's the missus' family, unfortunately Henry Kissinger will no longer be able to negotiate on my behalf.

It was totally inconsiderate of them to organise a wedding on that date in the first place. They have shown you no respect whatsoever. You are perfectly entitled to bin the wedding. Just tell the missus that the TAMB agrees. 

2 hours ago, Bristolhibby said:

You are right, it looks very suspiciously high for a teacher. I’m on 20 and I have a very flexible job. Can’t think of any away games this campaign that weren’t in school time. Actually, Norway was a weekend, but was only available to high pointers. Cyprus was a Friday, impossible to get to after school. Ireland Nations League Away was a Saturday. 

🤔

J

Depends where you are I guess. Spain and France were both outwith term time in Perth

I was on 11 (missed Poland at home)

Was in Oslo and Cyprus but no points for me.

So I went to Georgia to guarantee for this. 13 now. Needed done. 

Was at all 3 euro games last year. If you want a ticket enough you’ll get one no matter the points thresholds. Always a way. 

4 hours ago, trout101 said:

3 hours ago, Bristolhibby said:

🤔

J

1 hour ago, saintydave said:

Depends where you are I guess. Spain and France were both outwith term time in Perth

Yup, 2 were France and Spain, and the other was RoI in June 22, and a Saturday.

I wonder if the SFA rather than guaranteeing regulars a ticket to each game had considered say just 2 games and opening up to more people for a third game. Instead they’ve adopted an all or nothing approach which embeds the status quo. I’m fortunate in that I will probably pick up tickets somehow but the even the most ardent Tartan Army member must see that the Tartan Army needs a refresh.  

16 minutes ago, Warley Woods said:

I wonder if the SFA rather than guaranteeing regulars a ticket to each game had considered say just 2 games and opening up to more people for a third game. Instead they’ve adopted an all or nothing approach which embeds the status quo. I’m fortunate in that I will probably pick up tickets somehow but the even the most ardent Tartan Army member must see that the Tartan Army needs a refresh.  

Nah it works perfect as it is.

think they have it spot on.

20 hours ago, macwomble said:

Bingo!

Some debate here over whether or not we'll be eligible for the Fans First €50 tickets 🤔

3 hours ago, Warley Woods said:

The current system is administratively easy to manage for SSC staff, and is fair and transparent for all.

Please talk us through how your proposal above would work.