Ticket allocations and SSC points - Page 11 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket allocations and SSC points

GLOSTA

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

And willing to lend you their phone.

J

Aye, it was a bit tongue in cheek as some posters seem to forget that all these `work arounds` will impact someone not getting a ticket who is probably more eligible.

Personally I think it is great that it looks like anyone who has attended all home games in the last few years and paid up SSC member will be able to get a ticket should they want one.

For what its worth I think most 11 pointers will get a ticket.

22 minutes ago, rOsCo2 said:

For what its worth I think most 11 pointers will get a ticket.

What percentange of SSCers will apply for tickets I wonder. There isn' t really any recent equivalant events to compare it to. Was SSC around for France 98? How many SSCers applied for the Euro 20 game at Wembley?

Just now, sultan_of_arabia said:

Bit disappointed that higher points don't get option to buy first. Big difference paying 90 EUR than 600 per person. In my case it's a family of 3 and we are all on 18 points. I'm sweating now on the cost of the tickets.

Aye, they could have done that easily. There would be plenty time to do multiple sales windows.

I have been lucky enough in the Uefa ballot and got tickets for 2 group games,if however they are not for Scotland games and are on the same date Scotland play will not get through SSC

Unfair or not?

Edited by Banjo

25 minutes ago, Banjo said:

I have been lucky enough in the Uefa ballot and got tickets for 2 group games,if however they are not for Scotland games and are on the same date Scotland play will not get through SSC

Unfair or not?

It might have been unfair if they hadn't told you at the time you bought them, but they did, so it isn't. 😉

3 hours ago, mariokempes said:

Question pls.

I'm on 12  son 11 points. 

Would we apply as 1 application or 2 separate applications? 

Obviously if 2 then tiks go to 2 separate emails. 

I'm in the same position as you. I'm on 14, son on 11. 

Am I right in saying under 18s can't buy tickets without an adult and therefore I have to wait on the points threshold dropping to 11. Either way I'll need to wait I suppose!

Help please. I have a UEFA account (but haven’t purchased anything from UEFA before) from SFA email it says you must log in to your “UEFA ticket portal account” to purchase tickets for Scotland matches, is this a different  account within the “UEFA umbrella” or is my standard “UEFA account” also my “UEFA ticket portal account”. Cheers

19 minutes ago, Broath Boy said:

Help please. I have a UEFA account (but haven’t purchased anything from UEFA before) from SFA email it says you must log in to your “UEFA ticket portal account” to purchase tickets for Scotland matches, is this a different  account within the “UEFA umbrella” or is my standard “UEFA account” also my “UEFA ticket portal account”. Cheers

As I understand it as long as you have a UEFA account you will be fine.

28 minutes ago, Broath Boy said:

Go in to the uefa ticket portal and try to login.   If it works great, if not try a password reset, if that doesn't then create an account.  

57 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

So presumably if you couldn't make one of our games your pal could log in as you and use that ticket?

It’s my understanding that won’t be possible although not sure how not. Maybe once downloaded into the app it can’t be transferred (unless you take your mate’s phone?) Maybe stop people buying from SSC if they have no intention of going 

15 minutes ago, HelloJock said:

Is there a way to purchase seats altogether with friends and family on the UEFA website , similar to when buying away tickets with the SSC?

Yeh you get a confirmation number just before clicking buy and you can then put in the person you want to sit with “seat with me” confirmation number and they say they’ll do their best to seat you together but no guarantee.

tickets aren’t issued with seat numbers until may/June 

14 minutes ago, GHfaeGTA said:

It’s my understanding that won’t be possible although not sure how not. Maybe once downloaded into the app it can’t be transferred (unless you take your mate’s phone?) Maybe stop people buying from SSC if they have no intention of going 

UEFA ballot can be transferred.

SSC cannot be transferred… once downloaded. 

3 minutes ago, GaryWood34 said:

Yeh you get a confirmation number just before clicking buy and you can then put in the person you want to sit with “seat with me” confirmation number and they say they’ll do their best to seat you together but no guarantee.

Thanks for the reply mate. 

Maybe you'll know this too, earlier in the thread we spoke about the app for euro2020 and how you could have multiple tickets on it, like your friends and family, and could transfer their ticket to them. Is that not going to be the case this time?

It would appear that each person needs to buy their own individual tickets so the only ticket stored on each app would be their own?

Just now, HelloJock said:

Thanks for the reply mate. 

Maybe you'll know this too, earlier in the thread we spoke about the app for euro2020 and how you could have multiple tickets on it, like your friends and family, and could transfer their ticket to them. Is that not going to be the case this time?

It would appear that each person needs to buy their own individual tickets so the only ticket stored on each app would be their own?

No worries at all. Only know this from Euro20.

So for the ballot tickets I had 2 tickets both of which had the transfer option. I sent this to my friends account via “transfer” then his email address which allowed him to download the ticket it then disappeared from my phone.

Now the SSC tickets I was only able to have one in my account and no others which meant I had to buy and my friend had to buy on his account with our individual code link. 

So that’s a long way of saying you’re bang on haha 

27 minutes ago, GaryWood34 said:

it isn't as if we ever go to allocated seats anyway. Just jump in with your pals if you can't sort via UEFA app