Transfer Chat 2023/24 - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfer Chat 2023/24

10 minutes ago, slasher said:

Yous fuckin sign him then!

Hes 29, has a bad attitude and hasn’t kicked a ball in months. If he is in any way meant as a replacement for Jota it’s a joke. I know there are still a couple of weeks left and the level we are trying to operate in is more difficult but we better have something better than this up our sleeve.

I’d honestly rather spend the wages we are going to be paying this waster on the young kid at Motherwell everyone is talking about. Unless it something to do with upping our number of homegrown players for Euro squads I don’t get it at all on any level.

🤷‍♂️

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I honestly didn't expect that reaction from any celtic supporter. I think he would be a good signing if he screws the nut. 

I agree. Sometimes a change of scenery, the right manager, can change a player. Fraser defo is a gamble, but I trust Rodgers judgement....

53 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I honestly didn't expect that reaction from any celtic supporter. I think he would be a good signing if he screws the nut. 

Quite a few of my mates are Celtic fans and no of them want Fraser. High wages, attitude issues, no resell fee. He's the opposite of the kinda signings they've been making. 

14 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Quite a few of my mates are Celtic fans and no of them want Fraser. High wages, attitude issues, no resell fee. He's the opposite of the kinda signings they've been making. 

Fair enough, I still reckon he would do well at Celtic

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Quite a few Celtic supporters didnae want Rodgers back either. It's all about opinions.....

2 hours ago, slasher said:

Ryan Fraser. 🙈

Just fuck off Celtic! Fuck right off!

That’s the type of signing I’d expect us to make in recent years! Surely if you’re going to sign Fraser you’re as well just giving Forrest a run out every now and then?! 

54 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

That’s the type of signing I’d expect us to make in recent years! Surely if you’re going to sign Fraser you’re as well just giving Forrest a run out every now and then?! 

I know! 🙈

Pacey wingers tend to deteriorate pretty quickly in their 30’s and as you rightly point out we’ve already got one of our own.

It’s a hard no for me to this one!

On 8/14/2023 at 8:52 AM, dan cake said:

Iv no doubt he’s a good player, wonder if the threat of players heading to Saudi is pushing prices up. Agents must be making a killing 

Agents are absolute scum in football 

18 hours ago, slasher said:

Ryan Fraser. 🙈

Just fuck off Celtic! Fuck right off!

A man after my own heart 😂

18 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

He's fucking dung 

15 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Absolutely this. Get a headless chicken that occasionally goes past someone but then cuts back and loses the ball, and canny cross.

9 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Agents are absolute scum in football 

A man after my own heart 😂

He's fucking dung 

Absolutely this. Get a headless chicken that occasionally goes past someone but then cuts back and loses the ball, and canny cross.

Thats an overreaction, hes far from Dung. You might not rate him but he is certainly not dung

16 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Doesn't seem to be much interest in him for someone so amazing

I didn't say he was amazing. There is an In between when in comes to players ability

We don't always know who is keen on him. Celtic ate the only Public interest in him. IF he screws the nut he's an asset to any bottom end EPL and any championship side. He tear the SPFL apart but I'm not convinced he'd be what celtic need in the CL, of course it all depends on how he behaves and whether he commits himself 

37 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Doesn't seem to be much interest in him for someone so amazing

I know football, played at the top level for years, then went into management. Fraser, with a properly monitored  attitudial adjustment, may rediscover his inner happiness that will then transpire into the player he is capable of being. The inner soul sometimes seeks a moral direction of faith, that I believe our savior Brendan Rodgers can deliver in this man. Time as it is, will tell.... HH

5 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I didn't say he was amazing. There is an In between when in comes to players ability

We don't always know who is keen on him. Celtic ate the only Public interest in him. IF he screws the nut he's an asset to any bottom end EPL and any championship side. He tear the SPFL apart but I'm not convinced he'd be what celtic need in the CL, of course it all depends on how he behaves and whether he commits himself 

He's a wee stain

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I know football, played at the top level for years, then went into management. Fraser, with a properly monitored  attitudial adjustment, may rediscover his inner happiness that will then transpire into the player he is capable of being. The inner soul sometimes seeks a moral direction of faith, that I believe our savior Brendan Rodgers can deliver in this man. Time as it is, will tell.... HH

The top level? English premiership? Top 5 leagues?

The guys overrated and I doubt many Celtic fans would want him. As someone said your aswell just giving Forrest a game

5 minutes ago, Kirk said:

He's a wee stain

The top level? English premiership? Top 5 leagues?

The guys overrated and I doubt many Celtic fans would want him. As someone said your aswell just giving Forrest a game

Brendan must see something in him as Forrest is similar with a great attitude.. Time will tell. 

BTW, I never played in the EPL, but did play in the Siberian top flight for 3 years back in my early 40s...

12 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Brendan must see something in him as Forrest is similar with a great attitude.. Time will tell. 

BTW, I never played in the EPL, but did play in the Siberian top flight for 3 years back in my early 40s...

I don't rate Forrest either but you know what you get with him. Fraser's attitude etc is shite. No point getting him when you have Forrest.

😂 Siberian top flight. Is that Russia? Or where, yer some guy 🙈

14 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Were you ever kicked in the gulags ?

2 hours ago, Hertsscot said:

Jamie McGrath signs for Aberdeen. Is he actually any good? I saw him a few times for Dundee United last season and he didn't particularly impress me.

Apparently was good at St mirren which is when aberdeen first tried to sign him

3 hours ago, Hertsscot said:

Jamie McGrath signs for Aberdeen. Is he actually any good? I saw him a few times for Dundee United last season and he didn't particularly impress me.

Apart from scoring a few penalties he was very poor at Tannadice. A big let down