Spanish home end - Page 6 - Spain v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Spanish home end

MegabusTA

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Tartan_Thomo said:

Keep a Spanish VPN on until you get to payment page, then turn it off. Took me a couple of tries with a UK addressed Starling card. I put my hotel details in as the address on the page before the payment page. Stick with it

Thanks for that tip, it worked for us using a monzo card 

2 hours ago, RDFH64 said:

Did they check passport number/passports in Cyprus?

9 minutes ago, thesaint said:

No. L

Early doors they did, a photo on my phone was sufficient. The steward did check that it matched with the details on my ticket.

Presumably once the main body of fans rocked up, they gave it a miss. 

Just now, SteveMcD said:

Early doors they did, a photo on my phone was sufficient. The steward did check that it matched with the details on my ticket.

Presumably once the main body of fans rocked up, they gave it a miss. 

👍

Noticing sections in Gol Norte 221, 121B and 121 next to the away section have filled up to nearly be full bearing in mind the seats on the right hand side look like they are blocked out for segregation (still nearly 750 seats filled). When I randomly check other sections there has been hardly any seats purchased yet. Conclusion these sections are going to be filled with pretty much all Scotland fans.

12 minutes ago, StuP said:

Noticing sections in Gol Norte 221, 121B and 121 next to the away section have filled up to nearly be full bearing in mind the seats on the right hand side look like they are blocked out for segregation (still nearly 750 seats filled). When I randomly check other sections there has been hardly any seats purchased yet. Conclusion these sections are going to be filled with pretty much all Scotland fans.

I wonder if the Spanish FA will spot this being filled up so quickly and suspect what's happening ?

3 minutes ago, Vader said:

How do I get a VPN for Spain cheers 

Google for a free vpn (delete after using it or you may pay each month for using it) that matches your device, install on your device, set the vpn to Spain, go through booking process for ticket, when you get to the payment page switch off the vpn as this allows payment to go through from a UK payment card, you get 20mins to complete the process of buying a ticket before being bombed out so have all your details to hand, eg, payment card, passport, address of premises you wish to input, it’s relatively straight forward.

Managed to get 3 tickets in section 121 for me and my two laddies. This is our first away trip with Scotland so we are buzzing for it. I was following earlier posts after initially having issues booking seats then seen the VPN off at payment page trick and we were sorted. 

Looks like we could have a good few in the home end! Happy days! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

25 minutes ago, Wilko1869 said:

Trying to buy 1 ticket for the home end (using a vpn) doesn’t show any options for country or province so can’t get any further. Any ideas? 

Managed to get it sorted. The link in the email to get a pdf ticket won’t open. Is the email enough for a ticket at the gates. No qr code