Spanish home end - Page 3 - Spain v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Spanish home end

MegabusTA

10 hours ago, Tartarian said:

If you open up in a Google browser or possibly Chrome you can use their translation option instead of the websites. The option to translate should pop up automatically. 

Yeh google chrome with auto translation works 

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any worry that they cancel home end tickets for suspected Scots, in the same way Villa did to Hibs fan?
I´m a resident so can easily order tickets but not sure if it´s better to get them in my (Scottish) name and be one of the people there or get them in my girlfriend´s (Spanish name) and her not be there... Or am I thinking about it too much? :D Not been in a while!

1 hour ago, Frugal said:

Is there any worry that they cancel home end tickets for suspected Scots, in the same way Villa did to Hibs fan?
I´m a resident so can easily order tickets but not sure if it´s better to get them in my (Scottish) name and be one of the people there or get them in my girlfriend´s (Spanish name) and her not be there... Or am I thinking about it too much? :D Not been in a while!

Wish i knew the answer to that. Surely they must be close to putting them on sale. Games only just over 3 weeks away now. 

If you are a Spanish resident with a Spanish address, I dont see how they could justify cancelling your ticket.

My daughter lives in Seville and will he going to the game with her Spanish boyfriend and Spanish friends. I would imagine there will be a number of Scots in similar positions.

Im not even sure the Spanish will sell out this stadium. Im led to believe that people in Spain and Seville in particular are more invested in their club teams than the national team, hence why they tend to do the rounds of 30k seater stadia. Cartuja is significantly bigger.

I would imagine there will be a fair number of Scots in the home end at this game. Shouldnt be an issue.

21 hours ago, thesaint said:

Wish i knew the answer to that. Surely they must be close to putting them on sale. Games only just over 3 weeks away now. 

Yeah, true. The tickets for their game against Cyprus went on sale about three and a half weeks beforehand, so that would be today or tomorrow. I guess they´ve a lot on their plate with the self imposed mess they're in!

10 hours ago, Judith said:

If you are a Spanish resident with a Spanish address, I dont see how they could justify cancelling your ticket.

My daughter lives in Seville and will he going to the game with her Spanish boyfriend and Spanish friends. I would imagine there will be a number of Scots in similar positions.

Im not even sure the Spanish will sell out this stadium. Im led to believe that people in Spain and Seville in particular are more invested in their club teams than the national team, hence why they tend to do the rounds of 30k seater stadia. Cartuja is significantly bigger.

I would imagine there will be a fair number of Scots in the home end at this game. Shouldnt be an issue.

Thanks Judith. You´re probably right though the Spanish sometimes like to be difficult for the sake of it. if I were your daughter, I´d get them in her boyfriend/friend´s name.

1 hour ago, Frugal said:

Yeah, true. The tickets for their game against Cyprus went on sale about three and a half weeks beforehand, so that would be today or tomorrow. I guess they´ve a lot on their plate with the self imposed mess they're in!

Thanks Judith. You´re probably right though the Spanish sometimes like to be difficult for the sake of it. if I were your daughter, I´d get them in her boyfriend/friend´s name.

👍👍👍

1 hour ago, Frugal said:

👍👍👍

Was just looking to see when Spain last played at Estadio La Cartuja and came across this article that talked about the stadium's 'lack of connection' with fans when they last played there in 2021.

Of all the stadiums in Spain to forge an intimate connection between players and fans, La Cartuja is close to the bottom of the list.

With fans separated from the pitch by a running track, it is difficult to generate an atmosphere as seen at stadiums like the Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan and, as a result, Spain suffered, particularly against Sweden and Poland.

As a result, it could be argued that there will be little difference in playing away from home in comparison to playing at La Cartuja, given of the lack of atmosphere.

42 minutes ago, Tartarian said:

Saw someone posting on Facebook the stadium sections where the official away will be located. Hesitant to share over here as no idea if this is accurate information but they are suggesting sections 219 A&B, 221 A&B, 223 A&B, 225 B, 119 A&B, 121 A&B.image.thumb.jpeg.2dfa249095645f162788322de3b86ac6.jpeg

States in the middle of the stadium plan that you must be pista for general admission, don't think that'll be a problem🍺🍺🍺

20 hours ago, Tartarian said:

Saw someone posting on Facebook the stadium sections where the official away will be located. Hesitant to share over here as no idea if this is accurate information but they are suggesting sections 219 A&B, 221 A&B, 223 A&B, 225 B, 119 A&B, 121 A&B.image.thumb.jpeg.2dfa249095645f162788322de3b86ac6.jpeg

Fantastic, thank you. 

223,123&225 would be ideal for home end tickets! 

I'm assuming this is the tickets we are buying? - Went through the process on the RFRF website for the Spain v Switzerland (womens) game and when you click 'Buy Ticket' it takes you immediately to a stadium plan to select seat. Part of the online form asks for an ID number which could be NIE or passport number.

Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 12.27.15.png

1 minute ago, Dillinger said:

Did you get in to the sale? Buy button was still greyed out for me as if its not time yet 

3 minutes ago, Tartan_Thomo said:

Looks like you need a Spanish Tax number to go through with the transaction.

That would be a right pain in the arse.  How are you seeing that though as the page has opened up to general sale yet, at least not for me