Indyref 2 (2) - Page 31 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Indyref 2 (2)

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

Stewart McDonald steps down as “shadow defence” 🤣🤣 fuck me why on earth do the we need that position in the snp, he’s a roaster btw and good riddance to him 

Have to agree

Makes it even more curious why Joanna Cherry's face was tripping her

36 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

joanna 4.jpg

The picture was probably taken about a million times and this was the best they could get. There was always going to be someone with a torn face. Who took it anyway, clearly no a photographer. Why is the giant guy on the right at the front not at the back ? Has he never been in a school photo ? The  poor wee guy at the back is  peeking over Tommy Shepherd’s shoulder trying to be seen. 

2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

What i am struggling to understand is why Joanny Cherry's face was tripping her at the new SNP leader meeting photo and then why Wishart has also taken the huff as they are opposite sides of the fence you would have thought

I suspect that for whatever reasons, they’ve both been told either that there’s no jobs available for them or none that they feel meet their views as to their own importance.  Hey ho, but that’s what tends to happen when a new boss comes in and politics is a particularly dirty business.   In their own different ways, they’ve jumped before they’ve been pushed.

What it does say to me so far that if there is a “split” then it’s not along the lines that the media and opposition have been trying to push.  This just seems to me to be personal.

3 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

The picture was probably taken about a million times and this was the best they could get. There was always going to be someone with a torn face. Who took it anyway, clearly no a photographer. Why is the giant guy on the right at the front not at the back ? Has he never been in a school photo ? The  poor wee guy at the back is  peeking over Tommy Shepherd’s shoulder trying to be seen. 

I think the “giant guy” is at the front because he’s the defeated deputy leader candidate.  TBF, when I saw it yesterday, the first thing I noticed was Cherry’s torn face. 

Edited by aaid

3 minutes ago, aaid said:

I think the “giant guy” is at the front because he’s the defeated deputy leader candidate.  TBF, when I saw it yesterday, the first thing I noticed was Cherry’s torn face. 

Well, if he needed a front row space they could have told the wummin on the right to get her handbag off the chair and plonked him there. She would be telt on the Ardrossan train. 

16 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Ach, it's only Stewart McDonald, fuck him!  🤣

I just saw that SNPTV was trending on Twitter.   It’s essentially a bunch of people with saltires and Union jacks in their profiles going into meltdown about the Ipsos poll.  Apparently it’s flawed because half the people they polled said they’d vote SNP🤦‍♀️😂

2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Have to agree

Makes it even more curious why Joanna Cherry's face was tripping her

I did notice that, maybe disappointed that she never got a front bench position, maybe Flynn is keeping all the twitter stirrers and folk who clash away from the front bench,, wishart and McDonald were the worlds worst 

In which the Tartan Troll demonstrates that he doesn’t understand how MPs expenses work either that or he’s just knowingly spreading falsehoods about. 

Of that £207k, the bulk of it - around £160k - relates to staff and office costs.  The rest relates to travel and accommodation.  Funnily enough, it’s expensive for someone to travel from Aberdeen to London every week for their work. 

Don’t believe me?  It’s all here.

https://www.mpsexpenses.info/#!/mp/787

To put those numbers into context, Hanvey and MacAskill, the two Alba MPs, each claimed £269k and £244k respectively.  Those expenses were for the same things as Kirsty Blackman and there seems to be nothing wrong with them either. 

So a bit of an epic fail from Alba man there then. 

Edited by aaid

3 minutes ago, aaid said:

To put those numbers into context, Hanvey and MacAskill, the two Alba MPs, each claimed £269k and £244k respectively.  Those expenses were for the same things as Kirsty Blackman and there seems to be nothing wrong with them either. 

So a bit of an epic fail from Alba man there then. 

In fairness it was (another) epic fail from Blackman

I mean, what the actual fuck was she thinking when tweeting that photograph ?

It's almost if she thought to herself "How can i damage the SNP"

2 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

In fairness it was (another) epic fail from Blackman

I mean, what the actual fuck was she thinking when tweeting that photograph ?

It's almost if she thought to herself "How can i damage the SNP"

What’s wrong with the picture exactly?

1 minute ago, aaid said:

What’s wrong with the picture exactly?

Come on

It's like billionaire Sunak saying he empathises with people worrying about their energy/food bills

Unless you think Blackman will struggle with her energy bills like the rest of us 

4 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Come on

It's like billionaire Sunak saying he empathises with people worrying about their energy/food bills

Unless you think Blackman will struggle with her energy bills like the rest of us 

Where’s she suggesting anything like that, here’s the original tweet.  Sounds like your just looking for any excuse to have a go.  The fact she’s happy to be a bit self-deprecatory is to her advantage as far as I’m concerned.   The point is about not needing to have “work clothes” on and being able to be comfy.