General ranting not politics related - Page 10 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

General ranting not politics related

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2023 at 12:05 PM, dan cake said:

Just sat down to an Audience with Kylie, lasted 5 minutes who the fuck wants to see Alan Carr and Rylan dancing when the princess of pop is on the stage. Cameraman needs fucking shot, no happy at all 😡

I can't compete with that level of disappointment but why do supermarkets stop selling mince pies after Christmas?

8 hours ago, Hertsscot said:

I can't compete with that level of disappointment but why do supermarkets stop selling mince pies after Christmas?

Because they need the space for the hot cross buns....

12 hours ago, bonzo said:

Because they need the space for the hot cross buns....

I'm not totally sure about that. Hot Cross Buns seem to be all year round but I shall watch very closely later this year to see if they mysteriously disappear to make way for mince pies etc. You could be on to something!

21 hours ago, Hertsscot said:

Why don’t they sell Xmas cake all year round, I went mental in Tesco’s this afternoon saved £33 😀. Everyday is Christmas in the house of Cake

IMG_5151.jpeg

1 hour ago, dan cake said:

Why don’t they sell Xmas cake all year round, I went mental in Tesco’s this afternoon saved £33 😀. Everyday is Christmas in the house of Cake

IMG_5151.jpeg

I'm envious. They'd sold out of those at my local Tesco and they never got down to that price. What's wrong with folks, do they not look at the best before date, March 2025!!!!

Nothing better than a bit of Christmas Pud on a cold January or February day!

1 hour ago, dan cake said:

IMG_5151.jpeg

I could tan one of them right now 😆

2 hours ago, dan cake said:

IMG_5151.jpeg

😂

I bought some reduced to clear Twiglets earlier 👍

7 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

Twiglets, glam rock, Bacardi+Coke, vodka+diluting orange, Carlsberg Special.   Takes me back... and gives me a shiver.

Were you looking through my window on Saturday night? 😄