Celtic Goalie Zaluska Attacked By Another Premiership Player - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic Goalie Zaluska Attacked By Another Premiership Player

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

United didn't bring him through the ranks. He signed from Thistle and before that was at Queens Park.

I don't think United's scouts leave Glasgow...

Showing further ignorance here. They go all the way up to Aberdeen too (Ryan Gauld) , well laurenkirk actually.

United scouts just watch Queen's Park. Andrew Robertson, Paul Paton (via Thistle), Aidan Connelly and Blair Spittal all ex Spiders.

Goes back to the days of Alan Irvine - whatever happened to him :-))

Aye and then we make them top level players and net queens park more transfer cash than they would get any other way (300k or so for Robbo), so what's your point or is it no point, just jealousy?

It is amazing the derision and jealousy a successful scouting system and transfer policy like utd have attracts. Well amazing and pathetic.

agreed much better watching Barca or Real on the telly. they are magic. Thats real football !

Well the CL was certainly good tonight. But in general football is getting dull to watch, too many folk diving etc . need to crack down on it.

Just giving an opinion. I can't justify going to games as its too expensive and the quality is poor. Celtic are meant to be the best team and they are dire. That says a lot.

I go to support my team.

I've watched Killie play in a lot lower standard than this

. £11.50 my ticket is costing me for Parkhead on Sunday.

You can also get a season ticket at RP that works out about £12 a game.

Well the CL was certainly good tonight. But in general football is getting dull to watch, too many folk diving etc . need to crack down on it.

To be honest I was being sarcastic. I can't stand the CL anymore. Would much rather go to an spfl game than sit and watch CL football on the telly for 2 hours.