From Tomorrow - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

From Tomorrow

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, the 500ml bottles used to be in a six pack too, now they are sold singly. I've been buying Perlenbacher Premium Pils ever since it was called Bergadler Premium Pils.

Aye, my faither buys it too. It's no' bad.

Nah, the 500ml bottles used to be in a six pack too, now they are sold singly. I've been buying Perlenbacher Premium Pils ever since it was called Bergadler Premium Pils.

Hats aff bro.Best beer on the market.Have you tried the £4.39 Irish Cream or as me & missus call it Faileys

People (myself included) don't want to pay the 5p, because we know fine well that maybe 1p of it will go to charity, and the rest will go to the supermarkets profits.

Don't pay anything, take bags with you. Or, even better, don't use carrier bags at all!

I bought three of those heavy duty bags for life and put them in the boot of the car to stop me from using the throw away plastic ones when I shop, they're now in the boot filled with the throw away plastic ones I'm going to reuse.

People (myself included) don't want to pay the 5p, because we know fine well that maybe 1p of it will go to charity, and the rest will go to the supermarkets profits.

well that's fine as you not paying 5p means that is one less bag in circulation, the whole point of the 'tax'

Luanda and its outlying villages are rank with plastic carriers - trees, power lines, barbed wire, anyone daft enough to stand still for five minutes: all festooned with the bloody things. Like biffer, not used them in years. A handful of canvas bags get a shedload of use and still going strong. The only problem is occasionally a plastic carrier bag would be really handy for summat and there are none kicking about the house.