SSC table changes - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

SSC table changes

af12345

Been looking at most recent SSC points table and since before Euros and now there has been jump from 1700 to over 2000 members now on 15 points or more. Been on 14 points since before Euros and not had opportunity to add to this given last 2 away games never dropped to below 17 points. Think the 300 or so members who have moved up are folk who didn't have loyalty points/home game points prior to this? SSC said also some points wrong because of season ticket points not being added but 300 is quite a big jump (and with normal away capacity Cardiff around 1800 going to be tight getting tickets below 15 points)

58 minutes ago, af12345 said:

Been looking at most recent SSC points table and since before Euros and now there has been jump from 1700 to over 2000 members now on 15 points or more. Been on 14 points since before Euros and not had opportunity to add to this given last 2 away games never dropped to below 17 points. Think the 300 or so members who have moved up are folk who didn't have loyalty points/home game points prior to this? SSC said also some points wrong because of season ticket points not being added but 300 is quite a big jump (and with normal away capacity Cardiff around 1800 going to be tight getting tickets below 15 points)

Think we will get around 3000 in cardiff . 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Orraloon said:

12,000 members on zero points. 🤔 What is the point in joining if they aren't going to go to any games. Am I missing something here?

They are guaranteed a ticket for the play off game.

..and the final if it had been drawn at Hampden.

So some think its would be worth the £40,? £25. How much is membership? 

SFA get a good whack o cash...

5 hours ago, Orraloon said:

12,000 members on zero points. 🤔 What is the point in joining if they aren't going to go to any games. Am I missing something here?

Aye and nearly 20,000 on 2 points or fewer. Strange. 

Presumably there have been lots of new joiners since we qualified for the Euros but 20,000 seems a lot. 

If you're not a regular, whether a first timer or occasional Hampden visitor, it'll pretty hard to get a ticket now, so I can understand the uptake.   Did it myself after many years of on-and-off visits partly due to sudden uptake in demand (FFS I similarly missed Thin Lizzy at the Apollo too ...sorry wrong thread 😐 ) and finally prioritized getting to the games.

I've never looked back since (ignoring above contradiction - facepalm), and there'll new regulars out of this uptake... which is the perspective I was trying to give ...finally.

23 hours ago, Texas Pete said:

Aye and nearly 20,000 on 2 points or fewer. Strange. 

Presumably there have been lots of new joiners since we qualified for the Euros but 20,000 seems a lot. 

My sister been in it for years but had two kids since September 2019 so barely been to many game. Think shes only on 5pts but cant be many like that and even then shes more points than most!

• 1 month later...

Morning folks,

Does anyone know if you need to actually go to a home game - as in, scan your ticket at the Hampden turnstile - in order to gain the loyalty point? Or will purchase alone get you the point?

Reason I ask is that I’ll be going on a long-scheduled holiday a few days after the game with Poland and don’t want to risk testing positive for COVID.

Obviously buying the ticket and giving it to a pal is an option, but I’m finding punting it for a friendly a tough sell.

Cheers.