Season 21/22 - Page 62 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I correct in saying Andy Halliday currently plays for Hearts? If so he is headlined there advising a team he plays against in direct competition to sign a player from another club he competes against regularly. Only in Scotland. What a shite mentality.

Imagine in Italy - "Lazio forward Ciro Immobile thinks Juventus should sign Fiorentina's Dusan Vlahovic" - it just wouldn't happen.

Just now, morrie21 said:

Am I correct in saying Andy Halliday currently plays for Hearts? If so he is headlined there advising a team he plays against in direct competition to sign a player from another club he competes against regularly. Only in Scotland. What a shite mentality.

Imagine in Italy - "Lazio forward Ciro Immobile thinks Juventus should sign Fiorentina's Dusan Vlahovic" - it just wouldn't happen.

It's nothing new. Boyd was even worse while he was at killie. It's accepted in this cou tru and I agree with you, it's embarrassing.

2 minutes ago, morrie21 said:

Aye but the whole world revolves around THE rangers, must be very demeaning for them having to associate with all us commoners 🖕

33 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Unbelievable, just for a change of scenario, can’t we have an ex Aberdeen player that wanted to win for John McMaster, or doesn’t that fit the agenda? 🤣🤣🤣🤣😬

Time for the P&j to do a feature on some long gone hun player shitery against AFC, wouldn’t have to go as far back as durrant tackle, Lafferty’s out & out imaginary head butt shame would be a starter with many more & worse incidents both on the field & by their (minority) 🤣🤣🤣 scum support. COYR.

41 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Unbelievable, just for a change of scenario, can’t we have an ex Aberdeen player that wanted to win for John McMaster, or doesn’t that fit the agenda? 🤣🤣🤣🤣😬

It's not unbelievable, it's fully expected

Article with tedious linking of aberdeen player to Rangers in days before aberdeen v rangers- check

Kebab boy article days before aberdeen v rangers- check

🤣🤣🤣🤣

On 1/15/2022 at 9:49 AM, dandydunn said:

I am truly shocked by this news story, 3 days before we play Rangers 🤣🤣🤣

It’s pathetic how predictable the media is. 

ACD19F1D-761A-4D94-872F-E28ECF264ECD.jpeg

I can't believe anyone takes that site seriously.  It seems to consist entirely of some washed up former OF player, supposedly an "insider" either bigging up their side or slagging the other.   It's the ultimate in clickbait garbage and is best ignored.

3 hours ago, ger intae them said:

You’re right it should fit the the p&j (or whatever the choochter equivalent of the record is) agenda for selling papers.
…….. but, let’s face it, mcmaster was no durrant was he.

There is no equivelant of that rag, why would we want to drag up a disgusting and deliberate act by some utter fucking scumbag every time we’re due to play a team nearly 40 years later?

Rangers and certain element of their fans revel in these stories and that’s why people think they’re scum and can’t fucking stand them. 

1 hour ago, aaid said:

I can't believe anyone takes that site seriously.  It seems to consist entirely of some washed up former OF player, supposedly an "insider" either bigging up their side or slagging the other.   It's the ultimate in clickbait garbage and is best ignored.

Clickbait that’s continuously regurgitated by that weegie rag to appeal to the peeeeeepil & stir up trouble before every game between the 2 clubs, scumbag so called reporting, i’d call it shit stirring which is quite apt considering whose perspective it usually comes from.

11 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Clickbait that’s continuously regurgitated by that weegie rag to appeal to the peeeeeepil & stir up trouble before every game between the 2 clubs, scumbag so called reporting, i’d call it shit stirring which is quite apt considering whose perspective it usually comes from.

Ah well, it obviously works then.  

6 minutes ago, aaid said:

Ah well, it obviously works then.  

If that’s what you think 👍

i would huv thought any decent person would’ve seen thru the records shit stirring & been sickened by it years ago, maybe decency only starts north of Forfar 👏