The news thread - Page 245 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

44 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Joanna Cherry is stirring the hornet's nest

Acknowledges the Police Statement on J K Rowling but want's to know if she has been put on the list ...

This stuff is not Me Too but more Me, me, me, me, me............

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Allly McCoists mental gymnastics...

Booing God Save the King is terrible, but fuck these * catholics / taigs / paddies.

(* delete as applicable)

Aye buts that’s only for 90 minutes so it’s ok.

22 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Booing God Save the King is terrible, but fuck these * catholics / taigs / paddies.

(* delete as applicable)

😁

What's that phrase he always comes away with again?...

"Different class" 

10 hours ago, kumnio said:

(* delete as applicable)

English boaby sucking welt of a man, first head on a spike if we ever get independence 

It will be interesting to see how many of these 3800 complaints reported turn out to be actual offences and how many are just folk having a whinge? A couple of hundred of those complaints will probably be down to JK Rowling alone.

1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

It will be interesting to see how many of these 3800 complaints reported turn out to be actual offences and how many are just folk having a whinge? A couple of hundred of those complaints will probably be down to JK Rowling alone.

Probably 3750 of them are from folk saying the police don't have the time or resources to deal with the new law! Then the other 50 are folk on the wind-up.

44 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Apparently humza was reported for hate crimes. 😆 🤣 😂 

That will be another 500 of the 3,800.

And, quite a lot of them could be from our pal up in the North East. 🤣

48 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Apparently humza was reported for hate crimes. 😆 🤣 😂 

apparently not being recorded in a similar way to JKRs.  Murdo fraser is on “the list” however.

joanna cherry has a sensible outlook - a shame the snp kicked out one of their most sensible leaders

8 hours ago, Malcolm said:

apparently not being recorded in a similar way to JKRs.  Murdo fraser is on “the list” however.

joanna cherry has a sensible outlook - a shame the snp kicked out one of their most sensible leaders

The law isn't the problem. The problem is how the media have reported it. There are morons reporting humza for his infamous speech about white people occupying top tier positions and people reporting jk Rowling for saying a trans woman isn't a woman. Neither are crimes.

Job done by the media though. 

14 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68731683

William Wragg. Surely that's another by- election on the cards. Any other job there wouldn't be any hesitation about sacking him for giving out colleagues personal data 

There would be forensic tents outside his house if he was a SNP MP

12 hours ago, dan cake said:

Walking away, it’s a hun trait 

I wouldn't be surprised if talksport told him to stay away after those comments. 

His mask is really slipping lately. Hopefully it comes off completely and people can see him for what he really is. Maybe we will get the added bonus of rangers being under the microscope too.

26 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68731683

William Wragg. Surely that's another by- election on the cards. Any other job there wouldn't be any hesitation about sacking him for giving out colleagues personal data 

He sounds incredibly naive and pathetic in that article. All the quotes sound like something from a teen magazine. Why do folk still send intimate pictures? It's well documented that once that kind of material is online at all then you're on to plums, so to speak 😋 I love how IDS immediately jumps to the conclusion that it "must be a foreign state" 🙄 

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if talksport told him to stay away after those comments. 

100% this, which actually makes him more of a cunt (if that’s possible). Happy to be a bigot unless it actually effects him personally

Edited by dan cake

5 hours ago, StirlingEgg said:

He sounds incredibly naive and pathetic in that article. All the quotes sound like something from a teen magazine. Why do folk still send intimate pictures? It's well documented that once that kind of material is online at all then you're on to plums, so to speak 😋 I love how IDS immediately jumps to the conclusion that it "must be a foreign state" 🙄 

Jeremy Hunt now saying how 'courageous' Wragg has been! Stupid is another word, criminal is another because I'm pretty sure that under GDPR you can't just give out the personal numbers of your work colleagues without their permission.

Edited by Hertsscot

Posted (edited)

Why was suella braverman visiting Israel? I thought she was nothing more than a MP for an area she barely knows now

Edited by vanderark14