The news thread - Page 241 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Going by the clips on twatter Stephen Flynn is on top form on tonight's Question Time

Fiona Bruce is trying desperately to interupt him and failing

The SNP always seem to go down well in Liverpool.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

The SNP always seem to go down well in Liverpool.

Melanie Phillips outdone Melanie Phillips tonight

Never been more obvious that someone is on the zionist payroll

21 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Melanie Phillips outdone Melanie Phillips tonight

Never been more obvious that someone is on the zionist payroll

I was wondering why she hadn't been invited back recently to spout pro Israeli nonsense. Pleased to see virtually nobody else on the panel or audience was buying it.

really good article 8n the courier by Jim spence on the dangers of the new hate crime bill.  More nonsense legislation from the snp to follow up on their offensive behaviour at football and named person shambles.

13 hours ago, Rich NATA said:

I'm absolutely certain I heard this on LBC today...

Diane Abbott stood up to speak FORTY-SIX times yesterday?!

A room full of people (mainly white men) were talking about a black woman whilst she was in the room and Hoyle didn't allow her to speak?!?!?!

Fucking Hell. Odd place that Westminster.

P.S. just announced MP's to get a 5% pay rise.

He was maybe worried for her safety if he allowed her to speak 🤔

11 hours ago, StirlingEgg said:

Yup and boot that Paul Dacre off the land he owns up here. 

1 hour ago, Malcolm said:

really good article 8n the courier by Jim spence on the dangers of the new hate crime bill.  More nonsense legislation from the snp to follow up on their offensive behaviour at football and named person shambles.

As if by magic he appears. 

2 hours ago, Och Aye said:

Aye and some still believe he's pro independence. He's a unionist troll.

i see no correlation at all between wanting freedom of speech and the constitution.  Completely unrelated.  you do not get that you can be right wing, libertarian and pro independence.

2 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

As if by magic he appears. 

🤣 i like to pop in now and again!  Otherwise, this place becomes like a lefty talking shop - tories and unionists =bad.  Snp=good, etc.

Just now, Malcolm said:

i see no correlation at all between wanting freedom of speech and the constitution.  Completely unrelated.  you do not get that you can be right wing, libertarian and pro independence.

Yes but I don't get how you can be pro independence and vote for the Conservative and Unionist Party but you crack on.

image.thumb.png.ce32d201d070494274d97c9193f5183d.png

"...as I was saying hen, i see no correlation at all between wanting freedom of speech and the constitution.  Completely unrelated.  you do not get that you can be right wing, libertarian and pro independence."

11 hours ago, Toepoke said:

I was wondering why she hadn't been invited back recently to spout pro Israeli nonsense. Pleased to see virtually nobody else on the panel or audience was buying it.

Meant to add, Stephen Flynn is an excellent politician. I'd have called head to head with Phillips enjoyable if the subject matter wasn't so gruesome.

2 hours ago, Malcolm said:

🤣 i like to pop in now and again!  Otherwise, this place becomes like a lefty talking shop - tories and unionists =bad.  Snp=good, etc.

I have to say , in that respect you never let us down 😏

2 hours ago, StirlingEgg said:

"...as I was saying hen, i see no correlation at all between wanting freedom of speech and the constitution.  Completely unrelated.  you do not get that you can be right wing, libertarian and pro independence."

😂 digitally remastered to include bitcoin. 

7 hours ago, Malcolm said:

I'm surprised more isn't being said about this daft bill.

Going by Police Scotland's information campaign I can only assume they're so scunnered at having to enforce it, they've decided to take the piss by way of protest: 

https://www.scotland.police.uk/advice-and-information/hate-crime/hate-monster-campaign/

5 hours ago, Och Aye said:

Yes but I don't get how you can be pro independence and vote for the Conservative and Unionist Party but you crack on.

i have said many times that I am politically homeless as no party aligns to my right wing pro independence views.  I will most likely vote Lib Dems as my seat is marginal with the SNP so best chance of keeping them out.  I can’t stand ACH - complete tool of a man but there you go, there is no perfect answer.

4 hours ago, StirlingEgg said:

Nice, for sale on eBay? Asking for a friend.

4 hours ago, EddardStark said:

62 Tory MPs have announced they won’t be standing at the next GE. 3 have announced in the last 2 days. That’s 1/6 of their current MPs. 

Jumping before the inevitable car crash.