Eligible members access links for ticket sale - Page 12 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Eligible members access links for ticket sale

Grantyboy1983

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Debian said:

Hears today the SFA were offered 800 tickets through through week; didn't want the admin in having to co-ordinate it.

There’s no way the SSC should ever be turning away tickets.

Its literally their job. 

Even if UEFA have spares they should be coming to the SSC for allocation right up to KO. 

I can get up to Glasgow the next day. 

J

2 hours ago, Texas Pete said:

Are we allowed to sing? 

I have a vision of 12000 people being told to shut up by stewards if any of us have the cheek to do anything other than gently applaud. 

I hope so , I have learned all the words to Toepoke and Tragedies .

1 hour ago, McTeeko said:

Muffled singing through a mask. Sounds magic eh? I’m just begging for a last minute winner where EVERYTHING goes out the window in a tremendous old fashioned pile-on!

Tbh muffled singing through a mask will make a distinct improvement to my voice, the only thing I can sing in tune is

clap, clap, clap clap clap, clap clap clap

SCOTLAND !!  

But I try my best. 

26 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Tbh muffled singing through a mask will make a distinct improvement to my voice, the only thing I can sing in tune is

SCOTLAND !!  

But I try my best. 

Cannae do it in time either.   You missed a clap...

1 hour ago, Bristolhibby said:

Its literally their job. 

Even if UEFA have spares they should be coming to the SSC for allocation right up to KO. 

J

What are UEFA going to do with these alleged 800 tickets? 

Assuming all Cat 3 tickets are sold out that’s a minimum of €100,000 worth of seats that UEFA won’t want to miss out on. 

10 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

What are UEFA going to do with these alleged 800 tickets? 

Assuming all Cat 3 tickets are sold out that’s a minimum of €100,000 worth of seats that UEFA won’t want to miss out on. 

That’s the €100,000 question it it’s true. 

I’d imagine that there would/could be tickets that pop up for sale via the UEFA portal. There’s always some last minute tickets and returns for most events whether it’s sport or music so I wouldn’t be surprised if there was truth in the rumour. It would be disappointing if the SFA have turned that down but while it’s a rumour we’ll never know. 

If tickets end up going for public sale on UEFA website after missing out of ballot and SSC tickets then it would be a kick in the baws. 

2 hours ago, Texas Pete said:

😂😂😂

I was rather hoping we’d already have qualified for round 2 after the first 2 games but your suggestion sounds far better. And probably more realistic. 

That's a point actually what will happen with our last 16 tickets as the matches would be after the UK June 21st "back to nearly normal" level.  The current ticket restrictions on ticket sales were decided ages ago. Will a decision on the latter rounds be made later?

Could actually get a home game on 29th of June if third in group I think.

If that doesn't work we can hang on in there until the final and take 30,000 kilted warriors the likes they've never seen down to Wembley for the final

2 hours ago, Bristolhibby said:

Its literally their job. 

J

There is no proof they have and I until I see it,  my gut tells me they wouldn't.  I'm pretty sure they would want as, many of us there as possible.  And uefa would want them sold as their income is already drastically down. 

1 hour ago, ceudmilefailte said:

That's a point actually what will happen with our last 16 tickets as the matches would be after the UK June 21st "back to nearly normal" level.  The current ticket restrictions on ticket sales were decided ages ago. Will a decision on the latter rounds be made later?

If that doesn't work we can hang on in there until the final and take 30,000 kilted warriors the likes they've never seen down to Wembley for the final

I don’t think that 21st of June target applies to Scotland. 

Can you imagine London if we got to the semis? Carnage springs to mind if all restrictions are lifted. 

1 hour ago, AlfieMoon said:

That’s the €100,000 question it it’s true. 

I’d imagine that there would/could be tickets that pop up for sale via the UEFA portal. There’s always some last minute tickets and returns for most events whether it’s sport or music so I wouldn’t be surprised if there was truth in the rumour. It would be disappointing if the SFA have turned that down but while it’s a rumour we’ll never know. 

If tickets end up going for public sale on UEFA website after missing out of ballot and SSC tickets then it would be a kick in the baws. 

The reason given for the turning down of tickets seems bizarre. If nobody was working at the weekend surely UEFA would be happy to extend the sale for a couple of days to shift the tickets rather than going through the hassle of advertising a further public sale? 

1 hour ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Wembley confirmed that semi-finals & final would be 50% capacity

3 hours ago, Bristolhibby said:

Its literally their job. 

J

The same SSC who were/are going to stop the current allocation due to UEFA having a drop dead date of 25th May and didn't want the additional amount work.  

Jokers.  

1 hour ago, Texas Pete said:

The reason given for the turning down of tickets seems bizarre. If nobody was working at the weekend surely UEFA would be happy to extend the sale for a couple of days to shift the tickets rather than going through the hassle of advertising a further public sale? 

It’s literally no skin off UEFA’s nose. 

It’s their ticket platform. Everything is already in place. All they need to do to shift 800 tickets is send out a single tweet highlighting availability when the time comes. That’s why it’s not inconceivable compared to what the SFA need to do with codes and schedules. 

Who knows though. 

9 minutes ago, AlfieMoon said:

It’s literally no skin off UEFA’s nose. 

It’s their ticket platform. Everything is already in place. All they need to do to shift 800 tickets is send out a single tweet highlighting availability when the time comes. That’s why it’s not inconceivable compared to what the SFA need to do with codes and schedules. 

Who knows though. 

Fair point but I am also wondering where these 800 tickets came from and why they weren’t included in our original allocation in the first place. 

3 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

Fair point but I am also wondering where these 800 tickets came from and why they weren’t included in our original allocation in the first place. 

Could be returns. Could be away allocations not taken or hospitality reduction/cancellation. It’s a fairly fluid situation given the way of the world just now so was always a chance that certainly away tickets would become available but we’ve never known how that would be addressed. It could also be a lot of crap. 

22 minutes ago, AlfieMoon said:

Could be returns. Could be away allocations not taken or hospitality reduction/cancellation. It’s a fairly fluid situation given the way of the world just now so was always a chance that certainly away tickets would become available but we’ve never known how that would be addressed. It could also be a lot of crap. 

Returns closed before our allocation was announced and away allocations were sold 2 years ago so it would be odd if they were returned now. 

16 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

SCOTLAND !!  

But I try my best. 

There is safety in a choir.