Oliver McBurnie - Page 9 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Oliver McBurnie

Taylor1996

2 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

You aren't exactly agreeing with me.

Therefore, you must be condoning the aforementioned behaviour. 

As I said, you do you. 

People are entitled to post whatever they want. 

Personally I’d rather discuss his performances but a footballer who regularly gets into bother off the field, it’s gonna attract discussion. 

4 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

People are entitled to post whatever they want. 

Personally I’d rather discuss his performances but a footballer who regularly gets into bother off the field, it’s gonna attract discussion. 

Last week there was a social media blackout by footballers, because of exactly the things that I'm talking about.

Online abuse, in all forms, is abuse. Doesnt matter the content or the victim. It shouldn't be tolerated.

29 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Exactly what I mean. Re: The boy that replied to you.

Another spate of personal abuse from a faceless wonder who has internet courage.

Your complete lack of self awareness or irony is tremendous. 

PiaK, please stop quoting this self indulgent tosspot. 

19 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Last week there was a social media blackout by footballers, because of exactly the things that I'm talking about.

Online abuse, in all forms, is abuse. Doesnt matter the content or the victim. It shouldn't be tolerated.

That was beautiful. You should do talks in Schools. 

5 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Your complete lack of self awareness or irony is tremendous. 

PiaK, please stop quoting this self indulgent tosspot. 

Why are you arguing with a clown? Please stop quoting this self indulgent tosspot. 

;)

37 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

That was beautiful. You should do talks in Schools. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, do you work in hospitals? (Could be wrong.)

The fact that you condone all forms of abuse, online or otherwise, pretty much sums up humanities inhumanity towards man. Even people in the "care" profession. 

23 minutes ago, Flipping eck said:

What parts of his game do you think he needs to improve at?

I'll take this one.

Link up and hold up play and finishing 

It wouldn't surprise me if he scored 20+ in the Championship and all the so called Scotland supporters that are giving him pelters, start praising him to the rafters.

(And you're right when you doubted that some people here are actually adults)

14 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, do you work in hospitals? (Could be wrong.)

The fact that you condone all forms of abuse, online or otherwise, pretty much sums up humanities inhumanity towards man. Even people in the "care" profession. 

Forget the schools, go straight to the UN. 

17 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

He’s constantly getting harassed by these idiots

Yeah. I was right.

Harassed and followed around and verbally assaulted by three men. The one behind the camera was 21.

I'm telling you, though, the people here giving him verbals are a lot worse that that back of cowards. 

And it's funny, people call me obsessed when I give Armstrong and Adams criticism, but it's alright for aforementioned people to go on daily pelters to McBurnie. Maybe it's only acceptable when it's packs doing it.

Also, I may criticize Armstrong and Adams, but there's no way I would call them half the stuff that some people are calling McBurnie. 

People don't have to like McBurnie, but at the end of the day he's a Scotland player. Same with Armstrong and Adams. 

For all the trouble he'll get into it wasn't worth him reacting the way he did.  That's easy for me to say though, I'm not the one being followed around getting called a "shit cunt".

Basically, the boy with the camera is fanny and from a purely moral point of view he deserved a skelp, and it looks like he got one.  Good on McBurnie for that.  Of course, if would have been far better for him if he'd just ignored them, but I think it's fair to say he was provoked.

5 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Armstrong and Adams aren’t driving drunk and fighting with guys in the street are they? 

And that's to their credit, although, to be fair they are not being followed around and abused in the street as far as I'm aware). 

It's easy to be critical of other people's behaviour until you find yourself in a similar situation; sometimes you find yourself reacting in exactly the same way.

35 minutes ago, scotlad said:

For all the trouble he'll get into it wasn't worth him reacting the way he did.  That's easy for me to say though, I'm not the one being followed around getting called a "shit cunt".

Basically, the boy with the camera is fanny and from a purely moral point of view he deserved a skelp, and it looks like he got one.  Good on McBurnie for that.  Of course, if would have been far better for him if he'd just ignored them, but I think it's fair to say he was provoked.

Agreed.

The lad was looking for trouble (there was three of them), he got it, and now he's being painted as the victim. 

It's funny, they're talking about it on Redcafe as well as the Sheffield United forum, those fans are all agreeing with you and me.

The only place that I've heard him being any stick is in here. 

2 hours ago, thesaint said:

That statement explains a lot about the mindset of some of the people on this forum.SHAMEFULL.

I know.

1 hour ago, Taylor1996 said:

Agreed.

The lad was looking for trouble (there was three of them), he got it, and now he's being painted as the victim. 

It's funny, they're talking about it on Redcafe as well as the Sheffield United forum, those fans are all agreeing with you and me.

The only place that I've heard him being any stick is in here. 

I know.

Hmmmm, I had a very quick glance at this Redcafe, I've seen those man utd angels referring to mcburnie as a cretin, a shit footballer and a worse human being, a knob with a history of being a wannabe hooligan.

Edited by vanderark14

1 hour ago, scotlad said:

And that's to their credit, although, to be fair they are not being followed around and abused in the street as far as I'm aware). 

It's easy to be critical of other people's behaviour until you find yourself in a similar situation; sometimes you find yourself reacting in exactly the same way.

True, but like I said that’s why people are talking about mcburnie negatively off the field and not other players, personally the fighting etc doesn’t bother me although he’s a bell end for driving drunk 

9 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Hmmmm, I had a very quick glance at this Redcafe, I've seen those man utd angels referring to mcburnie as a cretin, a shit footballer and a worse human being, a knob with a history of being a wannabe hooligan.

Perhaps you should have more than a wee look.

First video is released = boo McBurnie.

Second vide is released = yay McBurnie 

Or is comments such as "Well in Mcburnie. Hero." Confusing you?

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/oli-mcburnie.462691/page-3