Oliver McBurnie - Page 10 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Oliver McBurnie

Taylor1996

On 5/11/2021 at 7:03 PM, breeks_mctavish said:

Visible IP addresses would also blow your cover!

20 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

My cover?

Which other active TAMBer am I supposed to be? 

Anyone? Anyone at all? 

Public Service Announcement: Clinical paranoia is a serious mental disorder.

More than 24 hours and no one has told me which other active TAMBer I'm supposed to be?

Shocker.

2 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Perhaps you should have more than a wee look.

First video is released = boo McBurnie.

Second vide is released = yay McBurnie 

Or is comments such as "Well in Mcburnie. Hero." Confusing you?

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/oli-mcb

urnie.462691/page-3

There are still people calling him names, you said nobody on red cafe did. The people abusing him did not retract what they said

For the record the young lads deserved what they go, anyone who goes around antagonising others deserves a slap  but at the same time, mcburnie should have known better. He is fucking with his career.

11 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Or the difference in how Scotlad makes his point compared to yourself 

You mean "Online abuse, in all forms, is abuse. Doesnt matter the content or the victim. It shouldn't be tolerated."

Yes. I can see how that's hard to decipher. 

Edited by Taylor1996

11 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

There are still people calling him names, you said nobody on red cafe did. The people abusing him did not retract what they said

For the record the young lads deserved what they go, anyone who goes around antagonising others deserves a slap  but at the same time, mcburnie should have known better. He is fucking with his career.

I said no such thing. I said:

"those fans are all agreeing with you and me." 

Present tense.

I said no such thing. I said:

"those fans are all agreeing with you and me." 

Present tense.

🤣🤣🤣

You are genuinely the most impossible person I've encountered on a football forum

I'll leave you to your self indulgence 

All the best to to you

10 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

That’s very true Bornin1996 :lol:

I'm not sure that's so hard to believe. 

Do I seem in any way immature?

Euro 96 is the first tournament that I remember Scotland playing at.

You really have to stop thinking I'm a wee boy that you can flirt with.

Edited by Taylor1996

I'm not sure that's so hard to believe.

Do I seem in any way immature?

You really have to stop thinking I'm a wee boy.

I didn’t really read your posts but a couple grabbed my attention because of how you went out of your way to reference something that suggested 1996 wasn’t the year you were born. It made me laugh it was that contrived. So I read a few others and yet more overly contrived references to your age were worked in to your posts. :-)) Hilarious.

Do I think you’re immature? No, I think you just act your age :)

4 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

I didn’t really read your posts but a couple grabbed my attention because of how you went out of your way to reference something that suggested 1996 wasn’t the year you were born. It made me laugh it was that contrived. So I read a few others and yet more overly contrived references to your age were worked in to your posts. :-)) Hilarious.

Do I think you’re immature? No, I think you just act your age :)

Dude, I'm not entirely sure why you have this obsession with my age. I was still at school during Euro 96.

And I'm intrigued, what did I say about euro 96 that was less than convincing?

I could pretty much tell you everything you wanted to know about the Scotland (or the England) squad. That you couldn't read on the net.

Hell, if you still arent sure, I'll upload my birth certificate. :)

You're getting all amber alert again 

Edited by Taylor1996

1 minute ago, Taylor1996 said:

Dude, I'm not entirely sure why you have this obsession with my age. I was still at school during Euro 96.

And I'm intrigued, what did I say about euro 96 that was less than convincing?

I could pretty much tell you everything you wanted to know about the Scotland (or the England) squad. That you couldn't read on the net.

Hell, if you still arent sure, I'll upload my birth certificate. :)

You're getting all amber alert again 

The fact that you can post this whilst claiming to not be immature is highly amusing. 

Apart from Bonny or possibly RH you must be the most immature person I have ever seen on here. 

Not that it matters I suppose. It’s not exactly a mature forum. 

Just now, Texas Pete said:

The fact that you can post this whilst claiming to not be immature is highly amusing. 

Apart from Bonny or possibly RH you must be the most immature person I have ever seen on here. 

Not that it matters I suppose. It’s not exactly a mature forum. 

Really?

With all the "cunts" and "tossers" and "tosspots" flying around?

Nice. Thanks.

You having a go at me and ignoring the actions of others. Makes a refreshing change.

6 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Really?

With all the "cunts" and "tossers" and "tosspots" flying around?

Nice. Thanks.

You having a go at me and ignoring the actions of others. Makes a refreshing change.

I’m not having a go. I just found it amusing that you denied being immature whilst being very immature. 

I have told you several times - I am not the TAMB police. People can do what they want on here as far as I’m concerned. It’s up to the mods to moderate. 

I will comment on things that amuse me from time to time though. 

10 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

I’m not having a go. I just found it amusing that you denied being immature whilst being very immature. 

I have told you several times - I am not the TAMB police. People can do what they want on here as far as I’m concerned. It’s up to the mods to moderate. 

I will comment on things that amuse me from time to time though. 

You're an absolute hypocrite if you avoid all of the immature and downright childish language and behaviour by some people in this place, and then zone in on what I say.

It's akin to the pack of people here giving McBurnie pelters and then those same people giving me grief for m criticising Adams and Armstrong. 

However, I have never called Adams or Armstrong any of the things that the pack have called/are calling McBurnie  

14 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

You're an absolute hypocrite if you avoid all of the immature and downright childish language and behaviour by some people in this place, and then zone in on what I say.

It's akin to the pack of people here giving McBurnie pelters and then those same people giving me grief for m criticising Adams and Armstrong. 

However, I have never called Adams or Armstrong any of the things that the pack have called/are calling McBurnie  

I genuinely don’t care what people have called McBurnie. 

If Bonny or Rolling Hills was claiming that they weren’t immature whilst calling people “dude” or pretending they were going to upload their birth certificate to prove their age I would 100% point it out. 

The World is not out to get you. Or at least I’m not. 

2 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

I genuinely don’t care what people have called McBurnie. 

If Bonny or Rolling Hills was claiming that they weren’t immature whilst calling people “dude” or pretending they were going to upload their birth certificate to prove their age I would 100% point it out. 

The World is not out to get you. Or at least I’m not. 

Yes, how about this guy following me around for about 3 months badgering me about me being born in 1996?

That isn't the least bit suspect to you?

51 minutes ago, ProudScot said:

Can we get back on topic about how shite a footballer McBurnie is please 

Did you notice this section was better yesterday? I did, I enjoyed reading this section again despite being suspended for a couple of days. Now it's back to spamming by the same poster, the same poster at the heart of every heated argument in this section.

It's tedious as fuck. 

8 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Yes, how about this guy following me around for about 3 months badgering me about me being born in 1996?

That isn't the least bit suspect to you?

I have no idea what you mean. 

I don’t read all of your posts or replies to them as they are normally arguments. 

11 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

I have no idea what you mean. 

I don’t read all of your posts or replies to them as they are normally arguments. 

He's been following me around for about 3 months suggesting that I was born in 1996 (because of the "96" in my username) he even got suspended for a couple of days for stalking me.

Trust me, I understand how McBurnie feels by being stalked by nutters.

Talking of, Vanderrark (sp) got suspended twice for harassing me. (I didn't know he was suspended yesterday. That was number 2.)

Edited by Taylor1996

26 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Did you notice this section was better yesterday? I did, I enjoyed reading this section again despite being suspended for a couple of days. Now it's back to spamming by the same poster, the same poster at the heart of every heated argument in this section.

It's tedious as fuck. 

It really is.

It would make for a better Euros if we could enjoy it and debate topics here without all the pish and nonsense he generates. 

11 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

I can honestly say that I’ve never been warned, suspended or banned from here.

Can you say that?

That was after your suspension. And you said that you signed 15 years. Your account says Feb, 2020.

Edited by Taylor1996

3 minutes ago, ProudScot said:

It really is.

It would make for a better Euros if we could enjoy it and debate topics here without all the pish and nonsense he generates. 

I agree. It's going to be boring as fuck, thankfully I've got plans for each match so won't be on here to read the nonsense