Season 20/21 - Page 81 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Every time I see Michael Gardyne play I think 'what a good footballer he is.' He's not had a bad career but I wonder should he have done better? 

On a sour note Griffiths handed a start tonight and looks fuckin miles off it 🙈

Not convinced we're any way closer to building any momentum. Neil Lennon doesn't make it easy for himself playing a diamond against a narrow defence to accommodate Griffiths with 2 ful backs who couldn't hardly cross the fuckin road. 🙈

He stumbles onto a system that works against 2 decent sides then changes it in favour of the old guard. I'm rapidly running out of any sympathy I might have had for him. 🙄

1 minute ago, slasher said:

Not convinced we're any way closer to building any momentum. Neil Lennon doesn't make it easy for himself playing a diamond against a narrow defence to accommodate Griffiths with 2 ful backs who couldn't hardly cross the fuckin road. 🙈

He stumbles onto a system that works against 2 decent sides then changes it in favour of the old guard. I'm rapidly running out of any sympathy I might have had for him. 🙄

Aye.  20 years as a Celtic legend and he stumbles along lol.  Keep stumbling along for the Booker prize kid. Lennon's record speaks for itself.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

'a narrow defence to accommodate Griffiths with 2 ful backs who couldn't hardly cross the fuckin road. 🙈'

The words of a published author.  Mind you one who published it himself.  Laughable.

If you allege lies against me again I'm taking it further. 

1 hour ago, Stu101 said:

That seems fair.

Seemingly £17 doesn't even get you any commentary on the St J. game.

Paid £15 for Hibs TV tonight, Saints were very poor, but it was an excellent commentary, totally fair and not the usual biased club TV.

Also very complementary towards St Mirren, so happy to part with the £15 to help clubs out in these hard times. 

10 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

'a narrow defence to accommodate Griffiths with 2 ful backs who couldn't hardly cross the fuckin road. 🙈'

The words of a published author.  Mind you one who published it himself.  Laughable.

Totally out of fkn order. 

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Thought u had me on block?  I was commenting on your spelling. Ful?

No, you have made a number of allegations against me and my publication which are libelous. I'm giving you a cease and decist warning. 

Shut your mouth or I will take it the full road. 

By the way there is no point in your admin pals trawling the board to delete your indiscretions for you. I've archived the lot. 

4 minutes ago, slasher said:

No, you have made a number of allegations against me and my publication which are libelous. I'm giving you a cease and decist warning. 

By the way there is no point in your admin pals trawling the board to delete your indiscretions for you. I've archived the lot. 

He is the guy running the board. How do you think all this pish keeps going on?

1 minute ago, slasher said:

Admin pals?  Don't have any Jim. I bought your book in good faith and never got a word of thanks.  If you had bought one of mines I would have thanked you.  But hey ho, you stand on.  I worked in Ravenscraig as well and actually enjoyed your book.  Sorry but I am a book critic!!!

Admin pals?  Don't have any Jim. I bought your book in good faith and never got a word of thanks.  If you had bought one of mines I would have thanked you.  But hey ho, you stand on.  I worked in Ravenscraig as well and actually enjoyed your book.  Sorry but I am a book critic!!!

If you are allowed to  repeat the lies of bigotry you have alleged against me and the book I published I will shut this board down. 

I'm not having it tarnished by a drunken idiot and if you lot doubt I have the wherewithal to take this to court, try me! 

I think many of us bought his excellent book without looking for any sort of gratitude, I also recently bought “A Promised Land” must email that fkn Barack Obama for not thanking me, the cheeky ungrateful fucker.

3 minutes ago, slasher said:

If you are allowed to  repeat the lies of bigotry you have alleged against me and the book I published I will shut this board down. 

I'm not having it tarnished by a drunken idiot and if you lot doubt I have the wherewithal to take this to court, try me! 

C'mon to fuck Jim.  I apologise if I upset you.  And my apologies are real.  Sorry.