Season 20/21 - Page 77 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

25 minutes ago, Archiesdad said:

When is final?

Could there be some fans there,? 

You know, I really hope so. Celtic and rangers have dominated finals and what not, its either Celtic or rangers in the final, or semifinal. I mean this, I feel for the supporters that finally have a shot at a trophy, that any one of the 4 could win, and they may not be able to truly enjoy it being there on their day.. Fuckin covid.. All the best to all the supporters involved. I really hope you get go see your club lift the trophy, whomever it may be....

St Mirren score is tremendous. 😂😂 Up for their first trophy, massive favourites, and Rangers fuck it up.

Would be funny as fuck if Rangers collapsed, and Celtic won the league now. 

Edited by kumnio

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

St Mirren score is tremendous. 😂😂 Up for their first trophy, massive favourites, and Rangers fuck it up.

Would be funny as fuck if Rangers collapsed, and Celtic won the league now. 

Naw, its gonnae happen. Celtic have turned the corner, Lennon HAS to win this, and finally, he has changed the formation, and looked what's happened. Celtic are a different side now. Rangers are starting to bottle. That's the difference between Champions and a club that thinks winning a few matches wins you the league....  David Turnbull is the difference, and this lad will go on to be a Celtic, and Scotland legend. Mark my words..... 10IAR... And just mibbee, a World Cup...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You know, I really hope so. Celtic and rangers have dominated finals and what not, its either Celtic or rangers in the final, or semifinal. I mean this, I feel for the supporters that finally have a shot at a trophy, that any one of the 4 could win, and they may not be able to truly enjoy it being there on their day.. Fuckin covid.. All the best to all the supporters involved. I really hope you get go see your club lift the trophy, whomever it may be....

I wouldny say rangers have dominated finals , they’ve been to what ? 3 cup finals in the past 10 years 

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

The league cup is now a totally open competition, any of those four could win it. The SPFL should be promoting the hell out of that.

They’ll be raging due to the lack of world wide interest without either of the ugly sisters in the semis or final. I would like to see St Mirren win it, they’ve had a tougher route to get to the semis & they play some nice football 👍

4 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

They’ll be raging due to the lack of world wide interest without either of the ugly sisters in the semis or final. I would like to see St Mirren win it, they’ve had a tougher route to get to the semis & they play some nice football 👍

The marketing department at the SPFL has one sheet of A4 paper to work with. At the top is written Rangers and Celtic in blue and green crayon. 

They send that to potential sponsors

The League Cup has suddenly become the most interesting tournament in Scottish fitba, shorn of the Evil Twins. A real victory for football. I agree it should be promoted to bits but, unfortunately, our football authorites can't see past their Old Squirm masters and are probably gutted.

Worked in Paisley for 14 years to I hope St Mirren go on and win.

Can’t see fans being allowed in for final, but what are the chances of the pubs being open by the end of February?

If ( big if ) Saints get the final then would like to be back home for the occasion, EasyJet Jersey - Glasgow only £39 return for that weekend. 

19 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Cannae believe you don't have ME on ignore, I know I would the annoying cnut that I am.. 🙃

Can’t deny I haven’t been tempted, you just need to reign in the green & white stuff a bit but he’s just an ignorant baffoon. Stand on kid 🤯

Edited by RDFH64