Season 20/21 - Page 86 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Saw during the week that some horrible failure of a human being had written a vile, racist letter to the club demanding his sacking. :mad:

Shouting racist abuse at someone is idiotic, but sitting down and actually writing it is special, that takes being a cretin to the next level FFS. 

18 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

One of Gary Holt, Tommy Wright, Craig Levein, Steven Pressley or Malky Mackay next at Fir Park ?

Are you trying to ruin my year already? 

I wonder if Strachan would like one more pop at management.  Craig Brown got a new lease of life from it. Wishful thinking on my part. 

Chris McCart a dark horse and cheaper option, doing well at Celtic youth. 

48 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

I wonder if Strachan would like one more pop at management.  Craig Brown got a new lease of life from it. Wishful thinking on my part. 

Hibs approached him before Heckingbottom then before Ross, says he’s had his time. 

Watching new year football at home it a cunt. 

Should be half canned in the club by now, meeting the lads, having a great day at the fitba, bovril topped up with spicy rum, rock hard pies and freezing our bollocks off. 

Fuck you covid. 

Edited by dandydunn

On 12/30/2020 at 10:46 PM, kumnio said:

Shouting racist abuse at someone is idiotic, but sitting down and actually writing it is special, that takes being a cretin to the next level FFS. 

I was amazed that someone actually wrote a letter these days.

5 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Watching new year football at home it a cunt. 

Should be half canned in the club by now, meeting the lads, having a great day at the fitba, bovril topped up with spicy rum, rock hard pies and freezing our bollocks off. 

Fuck you covid. 

Aberdeen made my eyes bleed today. They should be looking to capitalise on celtic being relatively shite but ttheres nothing in the finals 3rd

14 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Aberdeen made my eyes bleed today. They should be looking to capitalise on celtic being relatively shite but ttheres nothing in the finals 3rd

First half was OK, 2nd half was truly awful. Only 1 defeat in the league outside Rangers but doesn't feel like it somehow. All effort and little skill apart from glimpses from Hedges and Wright. 

1 minute ago, mr mojo risin said:

First half was OK, 2nd half was truly awful. Only 1 defeat in the league outside Rangers but doesn't feel like it somehow. All effort and little skill apart from glimpses from Hedges and Wright. 

They shouldve cashed in on cosgrove when they had a chance. He isnt as good as he was made out to be, main and edmonson are pish too.

50 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

They shouldve cashed in on cosgrove when they had a chance. He isnt as good as he was made out to be, main and edmonson are pish too.

Thought a draw was fair. Not a game Ill be watching the highlights of 😂🤦‍♂️ We are torture to watch just now, a sheepy mate of mine was saying they have been exactly the same recently. I think that was a classic example of a game that would have been miles better with 15,000 pissed up folk in the ground ☹️

16 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Thought a draw was fair. Not a game Ill be watching the highlights of 😂🤦‍♂️ We are torture to watch just now, a sheepy mate of mine was saying they have been exactly the same recently. I think that was a classic example of a game that would have been miles better with 15,000 pissed up folk in the ground ☹️

We edged in terms.of stats like possession and attempts at goal but aberdeen could have played all day and still not scored. 

I agree regarding fans, that game needed the crowd yesterday