Season 20/21 - Page 80 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

4 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Horrendous from Killie again. Four 6 pointers coming up over the festive period, Dyer on a shoogly peg.

Would agree with that. Wasnt a great game, but so little supply from midfield to the strikers, that will make things a real struggle. Seems quite a lack of belief from the twice I’ve seen them this season. 

4 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Dundee though 😂😂

Surely you must be bored laughing at us now. Pretty much every Dee I know are just past caring, the apathy has well and truly set in. 

We have the most boring inept manager that I have ever seen. I don’t even want him sacked, just lock the Cunt in a cupboard somewhere, he doesn’t deserve a payoff. 

8 hours ago, kumnio said:

Surely you must be bored laughing at us now. Pretty much every Dee I know are just past caring, the apathy has well and truly set in. 

We have the most boring inept manager that I have ever seen. I don’t even want him sacked, just lock the Cunt in a cupboard somewhere, he doesn’t deserve a payoff. 

Even that one surprised me to be honest. Most of my Dee mates seem sick of Nelms as much as McPake. 

Edited by Jim Beem

8 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Even that one surprised me to be honest. Most of my Dee mates seem sick of Nelms as much as McPake. 

I moaned about Nelms on here a few years, he is a clueless arrogant egomaniac, he has effectively dismantled the board and governs as a dictator. 

On 12/20/2020 at 5:07 PM, EddardStark said:

Test of character yesterday and we came through it. I think we may be on that poor form that was always going to come. Just got to keep  getting the wins up to the OF game. 

I feel like we've been off form since that Liege game. It seems like we are in the midst of our dip in form and bar the cup game have been still winning, whether that continues or not remains to be seen. Even when we beat Ross County 4-0, I felt Rangers were poor and the result flattered us.

No coincidence this drop has been since Jack got injured. Guy does a ton of off the ball work and covers so well for Barisic and Tav. Jack is one of Rangers and Scotland's most underrated players. Does a lot of the work people don't notice, allowing the better players to flourish.

Edited by Blantyre_Braveheart

8 hours ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

I feel like we've been off form since that Liege game. It seems like we are in the midst of our dip in form and bar the cup game have been still winning, whether that continues or not remains to be seen. Even when we beat Ross County 4-0, I felt Rangers were poor and the result flattered us.

No coincidence this drop has been since Jack got injured. Guy does a ton of off the ball work and covers so well for Barisic and Tav. Jack is one of Rangers and Scotland's most underrated players. Does a lot of the work people don't notice, allowing the better players to flourish.

Aye.  He is sorely missed.  Should be back soon though

St Johnstone charging £17 to stream the game tomorrow night.

Remember when they did the scoping for PPV down south. Anything above £13 and the numbers signing up dropped off, (and its obviously a much bigger market down there). At £10, you were looking at 3 or 4 times more subscribers than £15 (or £14.99 to be precise).

So why not charge £10 then and make more money? Doesn't seem logical. Its not as if the game wont be available for free in other locations, anyway.

14 hours ago, Stu101 said:

St Johnstone charging £17 to stream the game tomorrow night.

Remember when they did the scoping for PPV down south. Anything above £13 and the numbers signing up dropped off, (and its obviously a much bigger market down there). At £10, you were looking at 3 or 4 times more subscribers than £15 (or £14.99 to be precise).

So why not charge £10 then and make more money? Doesn't seem logical. Its not as if the game wont be available for free in other locations, anyway.

IPTV it is.  I've an ESPN+ login via a pal in the States and use a VPN for it and usually watch games on that rather than Sky.

39 minutes ago, Debian said:

IPTV it is.  I've an ESPN+ login via a pal in the States and use a VPN for it and usually watch games on that rather than Sky.

Problem I cant figure out is that Rangers have a huge support all over the world who a large amount would pay a fair price.  £17 is not a fair price so I think they have shot themselves in the foot.

Agree £17 is too much.

What are Rangers offering their home games for to non ST holders? £12 seems to be about the standard rate, but Livi are £20. 😂

At least they are making it available legally unlike Celtic, even if their pricing is a bit off.

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

Agree £17 is too much.

What are Rangers offering their home games for to non ST holders? £12 seems to be about the standard rate, but Livi are £20. 😂

At least they are making it available legally unlike Celtic, even if their pricing is a bit off.

I would rather pay a tenner to watch St Johnstone to watch the game against Rangers.  But not £17 as I feel that is not right.  Typical Scotland.  We cant agree on anything.  The clubs could be making money if they could agree on a common price and people would be willing to pay.  Both home and away supporters to help the teams.  But naw.  We want this price and other teams want this price.  What a shamble of a nation.

2 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Agree £17 is too much.

£12 for Motherwell today

It would appear I'll need to start 'saving' for Livi away though.....

3 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Agree £17 is too much.

£10 for non ST holders.