Season 20/21 - Page 85 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

In all honesty, this is a bit of a shambles. If they can’t sustain a grass pitch, then quite frankly, they shouldn’t be allowed to play top tier football. 

If this was any other year, there would’ve been something like 2-3000 dons fans already there ready for a game of fitba. 

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Edouard with the 3rd. Great pass from Griff. Griff is really getting back to his old form.. 

I think this is looking the most positive the team have played this season, Griffiths looking sharper today he looks a good fit with Edouard 

29 minutes ago, jcs said:

I think this is looking the most positive the team have played this season, Griffiths looking sharper today he looks a good fit with Edouard 

Agreed, they looked good. Griff is looking good with Eddy. Griff makes the runs that draws defenders which opens up space for Eddy. I am a lot more confident now playing rangers that I was a couple weeks ago.. Julian is a worry, but Bitton is more than capable. I would not play Duffy..

20 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Agreed, they looked good. Griff is looking good with Eddy. Griff makes the runs that draws defenders which opens up space for Eddy. I am a lot more confident now playing rangers that I was a couple weeks ago.. Julian is a worry, but Bitton is more than capable. I would not play Duffy..

Does Lennon have the balls the play play same team and formation or does he revert to type and play Brown?

19 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Surely he wont play Duffy? Its not like we launch a lot of high balls into the box.

55 minutes ago, Debian said:

Does Lennon have the balls the play play same team and formation or does he revert to type and play Brown?

I'm not really worried about lennon playing brown over soro, I'm more concerned that Greek tragedy of a goalkeeper was playing today which more or less confirms he will start on Saturday although I will be more than happy if he proves me wrong n plays a blinder in goals

A few weeks ago I'd have said this game would be a 3-0 victory to Rangers.

Now with Celtic a changed and much improved team, I'm predicting a draw. 1-1.

Unless of of course Lennon brings back Brown (as some people suspect he will) into the starting XI. In that case Rangers will win.

Edited by ErsatzThistle

37 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

I’ll take a draw on Saturday. 

Pressure is all on Celtic to take something from the game, so that will leave gaps that we like. Would happily take a draw though, and move onto the next game. Its been a pretty intense period.