Season 20/21 - Page 57 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Just now, dandydunn said:

Did brown retire from international football?

Yes or no?

Oh dear, are you still at it. He did because playing for club and country was taking a tole on his body. He had to make the decision to focus on Celtic for the better of his footballing career and his family..  Is that simple enough even for you?

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh dear, are you still at it. He did because playing for club and country was taking a tole on his body. He had to make the decision to focus on Celtic for the better of his footballing career and his family..  Is that simple enough even for you?

So we agree he walked out on his country?

Thankyou 👍🏽

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh, BTW, Thank you is two words Einstein...

Good try, but if you’re gonna attempt to be smart, please make sure you’re certain of it. 

Thank you, thankyou or thank-you?

Never hyphenate this word. It’s either ‘Thank you’ or ‘Thankyou’. And most of the time, ‘thank you’ is the correct choice.

Here’s the difference.

Thank you is the verb ‘to thank’. For example, ”Thank you, Belinda, for showing that letter to all my guests.’

Thankyou on the other hand, is either an adjective or a noun. In this example, it’s an adjective: ‘Did you receive my thankyou note?’. And in this example, it’s a noun: ‘It wouldn’t have hurt him to offer a thankyou’.

THANKYOU

21 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Good try, but if you’re gonna attempt to be smart, please make sure you’re certain of it. 

Thank you, thankyou or thank-you?

Never hyphenate this word. It’s either ‘Thank you’ or ‘Thankyou’. And most of the time, ‘thank you’ is the correct choice.

Here’s the difference.

Thank you is the verb ‘to thank’. For example, ”Thank you, Belinda, for showing that letter to all my guests.’

Thankyou on the other hand, is either an adjective or a noun. In this example, it’s an adjective: ‘Did you receive my thankyou note?’. And in this example, it’s a noun: ‘It wouldn’t have hurt him to offer a thankyou’.

THANKYOU

Aberdeen playing in a semi final and you are googling words to prove a point.  My my.

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Give it a rest DD.  Ramy is joking.  Aye, he may have the rebs songs on.  My two brother in laws will have as well.  Everyone has their own beliefs.  Wallace was considered a terrorist by the English but to me is my hero.  Lighten up/  Kid.

Rolling hills telling someone else to give it a rest😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Enjoyed the last two Sundays watching the football.  Why do Rangers always struggle to score at Rugby Park.  Dominated the game but needed a penalty to win.  Disappointed in the Dons game obviously.  Celtic were just better and looked like they are getting their act together again. However, I will take 9 points in front at start of November.  Hamilton at home next.

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Are the commentators on Hibs tv always this full of joy? They sound like they’re being held hostage. 

Why are you watching HibsTV? Do Aberdeen no screen their games for season ticket holders?