Season 20/21 - Page 59 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Griffiths is not my hero. Paul McStay is my hero..😉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Not talking about past times ma pal.  I absolutely loved McStay. When I used to go and see Celtic and Rangers mcstay and  Tommy Burns over ran our midfield.  You are always asking for Griffiths to start but I don't have the same respect for him ma pal.

10 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Not talking about past times ma pal.  I absolutely loved McStay. When I used to go and see Celtic and Rangers mcstay and  Tommy Burns over ran our midfield.  You are always asking for Griffiths to start but I don't have the same respect for him ma pal.

Well according to Chris Sutton Griff is to fat to start..

14 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I dont understand Lennon. This match today is ours. We are up 2-0. Scotland have a massive match on Thursday and Griff is still on the bench.. What in the name of fuck man.. what has Ageti done??? Sweet fuck all. Get Griff on ya wank...

Lennon doesn't care about Scotland ya numpty.  He cares about Celtic and his job.  And quite rightly so.  Do you fancy Griff or something?

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Lennon doesn't care about Scotland ya numpty.  He cares about Celtic and his job.  And quite rightly so.  Do you fancy Griff or something?

Your an idiot RH. No I dont fancy Griff, but if you lay off the glenlivet you may notice Scotland has a massive match on Thursday and Griffiths may be a very important part if he is called upon. 

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Your an idiot RH. No I dont fancy Griff, but if you lay off the glenlivet you may notice Scotland has a massive match on Thursday and Griffiths may be a very important part if he is called upon. 

And what is that to do with Lennon and Celtic?  Jock Stein left top Celtic players out of the Scottish squad as he wanted them for Celtic and faked injuries to the players.  It happens.  See Tommy Gemmell who I knew and he would tell you if you look on you tube.  You are a fan of both Celtic and Scotland.  But club managers, especially Lennon today in a must win game cannot trust Griffiths for some reason.  You and I don't know why.  But that is why he is the manager of Celtic and you are not.  Kid. Stand on 👍

10 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

It’s a shame that Turnbull has retired from football so early. He seemed a decent player at motherwell, could’ve made something of himself, but at least he’s rich now. 

This is a bet between me and ma pal.  Hopefully you can help as you are the first person I thought of.  What is the plural of sheep?  Is it sheepsies or sheepies?  £5 resting on this kid 👉

5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

This is a bet between me and ma pal.  Hopefully you can help as you are the first person I thought of.  What is the plural of sheep?  Is it sheepsies or sheepies?  £5 resting on this kid 👉

Hurry up.  I said I would consult an expert.  And please don't reply reported.  Again.

7 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I see I was correct about Rangers Poppy parade today despite other posts.  A nice dignified 2 minute silence.  But hey ho it is not always good to be right all the time.  No apologies needed from the posters whom I won't name.

Any chance you could post something about the football?

Just once in a while would do.

5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Check my last post kid.  Unless you think 4 is  a subliminal message.

It was a number with no context to it for anyone reading the thread looking for information about the football.

Crack on with your eulogies for Sevco's annual show of triumphalism though.

Just the 4/.  Was nice to be able to answer a couple of posters points this morning that spoke about Rangers poppy parade.  So Mr Rubble, I never brought it up but felt I had to answer it if that is ok.  Every other comment I have made today watching the Motherwell and Rangers games have been about football.  If you take offence to remberence sunday then it is not me that has the problem.  Stand on.

1 minute ago, Barney Rubble said:

It was a number with no context to it for anyone reading the thread looking for information about the football.

Crack on with your eulogies for Sevco's annual show of triumphalism though.

Oh.  The Sevco thing again lol.  Is that your comeback after looking like a ................  Pathetic and a few who only reply was to call us Sevco.  Mind and check that site out www.cannytakeit.com tonight.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Just the 4/.  Was nice to be able to answer a couple of posters points this morning that spoke about Rangers poppy parade.  So Mr Rubble, I never brought it up but felt I had to answer it if that is ok.  Every other comment I have made today watching the Motherwell and Rangers games have been about football.  If you take offence to remberence sunday then it is not me that has the problem.  Stand on.

A fellow poster twisting the intent of my original post - which was about football, and implied no criticism of Remembrance Day is well out of order.

For clarity - I take no offence whatsoever to Remembrance Sunday. Never have done, never will do.

However, I do take issue with Sevco's annual piggybacking of it for their own purposes. Clear?