Season 20/21 - Page 58 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

10 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Are the commentators on Hibs tv always this full of joy? They sound like they’re being held hostage. 

Just watched it.  Great finish and natural.  Bit like Griffiths in that respect, natural goalscorers.  Reading Sutton and he is bang on the money about Griffiths.  The easiest thing for a footballer to do is to get and stay fit.  But aye, I was impressed by that finish from Cosgrove.

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

No. Used hesgoal, but it was quite jumpy last night. 

Used hesgoal last couple of Sundays as well.  How do they get away with it?  Anybody watched the You Tube one with the two English guys?  They ask for donations and seem to be doing well.  Hilarious commentators.  But, I don't know they get away with it either.

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Used hesgoal last couple of Sundays as well.  How do they get away with it?  Anybody watched the You Tube one with the two English guys?  They ask for donations and seem to be doing well.  Hilarious commentators.  But, I don't know they get away with it either.

The YouTube one, is that John d streams

30 minutes ago, 86glebestreet said:

The YouTube one, is that John d streams

Can't remember as use Rangers TV or hesgoal now.  I watched a game few weeks ago on you tube and it was them.  Couple of characters.  Half the time they don't know the name of the players.  But they are very funny.  Still don't know how they do it.  A girl from my work who teaches computing has tried to explain it to me but it goes over my head.

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Just watched it.  Great finish and natural.  Bit like Griffiths in that respect, natural goalscorers.  Reading Sutton and he is bang on the money about Griffiths.  The easiest thing for a footballer to do is to get and stay fit.  But aye, I was impressed by that finish from Cosgrove.

Just caught his goal on twitter, nice. 

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Can't remember as use Rangers TV or hesgoal now.  I watched a game few weeks ago on you tube and it was them.  Couple of characters.  Half the time they don't know the name of the players.  But they are very funny.  Still don't know how they do it.  A girl from my work who teaches computing has tried to explain it to me but it goes over my head.

Watch it now and again when it’s only way I can see game, you could be watching a Celtic game and all of a sudden a photo of the queen comes on and covers the screen or the sash song comes on, same thing happens when rangers are playing, an Irish flag comes up, quite funny but really annoying, other thing is if you don’t put full screen on you have all the comments showing, only way I can describe them is disgraceful, talking and laughing about dead players and their families, plenty other vile comments as well 

35 minutes ago, 86glebestreet said:

Watch it now and again when it’s only way I can see game, you could be watching a Celtic game and all of a sudden a photo of the queen comes on and covers the screen or the sash song comes on, same thing happens when rangers are playing, an Irish flag comes up, quite funny but really annoying, other thing is if you don’t put full screen on you have all the comments showing, only way I can describe them is disgraceful, talking and laughing about dead players and their families, plenty other vile comments as well 

I know.  Only use it as a last resort and ignore the comments.  The two english guys are funny though.

Brilliant watching this.  The comments to the players (there must be some supporters in as well as the camera man and coaches etc.  Industrial language and every one is an expert on the game.  That is what makes it the beautiful game though.  Hope everyone on here is enjoying it or bet the Dale on their coupon 

13 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Green brigade planning any protests against “bloo-stained poppies” at fir park tomorrow?

Are Rangers parachuting in the match ball and pointing cannons at the east end of Glasgow?

Who does James Mclean play for now?

😂

Bunch of fannies. 

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

Green brigade planning any protests against “bloo-stained poppies” at fir park tomorrow?

Are Rangers parachuting in the match ball and pointing cannons at the east end of Glasgow?

😂

Quality pal..🤣🤣🤣

3rd Sunday in a row I have woken up and looking forward to the football. Rangers will face a wall of defenders fighting for their lives which they are well used to.  We will be looking to Aribo or Hagi to unpick it.  Looking forward to the Motherwell game.  It is hard to judge Celtic at the moment.  They could come out with a fighting mentality or maybe they are in a bit of disarray.  Hope it's the latter 👉 (latter means the second b)t Ramy ).  Stand on.

10 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

😂

I know you were joking but I fully expect an OTT display at Ibrox today even though there’ll be no fucker there to see it!! 

7 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I know you were joking but I fully expect an OTT display at Ibrox today even though there’ll be no fucker there to see it!! 

Disagree and we will see who is right.  I think that there will be a more subdued tribute today.  IMO there should be a silence and that is all.  We will see though.  I hope I am correct on this one.

41 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I wonder who they played when they had 12,600 at the ground. Must have been something else when the capacity was 3,000. Interesting stuff indeed... 

Hibs signed Coilin Stein and Joe Baker from the Dale.  Two of the best centre forwards Scotland has ever seen.  Your hero Griffiths could not lace their boots.

Unfotunatley Joe had to play with England and his brother Gerry with USA as that is where they were born and that was the rules in those days.  A brilliant book is the fabulous Baker Boys.  Stein went to Hibs and was the first 100,00 pound transfer in Scotland.  As way of a thank you Hibs sent Armadale Thistle a brand new set of strips that were top of the range.  Unfortunately they were green and white so Armadale sent them back.  True story.

29 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Hibs signed Coilin Stein and Joe Baker from the Dale.  Two of the best centre forwards Scotland has ever seen.  Your hero Griffiths could not lace their boots.

Griffiths is not my hero. Paul McStay is my hero..😉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿