Season 20/21 - Page 68 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Just now, Jim Beem said:

Celtic have zero chance of winning the league. I couldn't care less which one of you wins it but as a complete neutral Rangers are a far superior team in every area. 

Not a fan of Gerrard as a person but he is looking like being a pretty shrewd manager. If he turns out half the manager as he was a player, Celtic could get buried for as long as he is at Rangers. 

Thats probbaly not what you wanted to hear 😂🤷‍♂️

No its not mate, but there is  truth to what you wrote. I'm grasping at straws at the moment, hanging on to hope.. Its breaking my heart watching my beloved Celtic fall to the villains..😪

27 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Ra Cellic fans are out in number at CP to NOT support the team or board.  Great SUPPORTERS.  Heard the water cannons are getting ready.  That should kill two birds with the one stone 👉

Water cannons? Well maybe you lot should show up and have a wash for a change..

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

If Celtic have any hopes of winning the league, they will have to do it not counting on rangers dropping points, and as we saw today, they have the referees on their side as usual. Winning every match is a must, including the matches at Ibroke and Paradise.... We can do it.

Gies peace Ramy. If Celtic don’t win the league it’ll be nothing to do with referees. It’ll be to do with how well Rangers are performing and how poor  Celtic are performing on and off the park (not to mention this civil war started by the entitled element of your support disgusted that they might not win a trophy ((or have one handed to them)) for  the first time in God knows how king). 

4 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Gies peace Ramy. If Celtic don’t win the league it’ll be nothing to do with referees. It’ll be to do with how well Rangers are performing and how poor  Celtic are performing on and off the park (not to mention this civil war started by the entitled element of your support disgusted that they might not win a trophy ((or have one handed to them)) for  the first time in God knows how king). 

New.... Boooooooooooooooooom, just scored again !!!!!!!!! 

5 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Whit??? You gies me peace.. We are comin so you wullnae have the worry. You'll new trying to stop 11 in a row.. Yallllllllllllllllldy