Post a pic.. - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I can post a pic and you can snapchat it if you like and post it. I am ok with that. It's a laugh...

I am not sure if you can change it from a pic, that might be beyond my technological talents, think it needs to be ‘live’. Post one anyway,  I havny had a new pic of you for at least 10 minutes. 

Emboldened by my successful attempt to produce such an attractive Lady Ramy I have been beavering away on another board member . I hope he doesn't mind but I have used the pic that @Orraloon sent me a few days ago, the one I wasnt meant to share with everyone.Now that I am out of contention for the role of mod due to my highly unsuccessful hustings,  I really dont see the harm. In for a penny and all that . 

For anyone who isnt in his close circle of friends, this first pic is Orraloon. A strapping man I sure you would agree. 

Now , using my newly honed technological skills I have produced the female Orraloon. What a cracker. 
Who would have thought this little old ‘ post a pic’ thread would have unearthed  such a bevy of beauties from this board. It truly is remarkable. 

If anyone would like a makeover just ‘post a pic’ and Tidy will use her creative skills to bring out that inner woman in you 👍 👗👠👛

F858FA74-7DA9-4434-B0D4-CDBE3C697F21.jpeg

74CA1176-AEFA-4E45-83E4-C5E6C3C20FD0.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

And Lady Orraloon

6AA99111-8631-4C0D-963D-B6D6EBDBF746.jpeg

Timy Tim! How dare a newbie try and usurp me . I am humiliated ! Are you Ramy’s wee brother ???

All this effort I have taken to make Ramy and Orraloon mysterious and enigmatic,  and a gatecrasher , who actually knows what he is doing, shows me up for what I am. 

I will never live it down 😭😭

4 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Timy Tim! How dare a newbie try and usurp me . I am humiliated ! Are you Ramy’s wee brother ???

All this effort I have taken to make Ramy and Orraloon mysterious and enigmatic,  and a gatecrasher , who actually knows what he is doing, shows me up for what I am. 

I will never live it down 😭😭

😉