Post a pic.. - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Once again here comes DD commenting on absolute fuck all to do with him. Hello big fella, how's the hied today? 

Heeds fine, nothing like a bit of coaching in near on freezing conditions to sort everything oot again. Nice 7-5 win after a tactical masterclass by myself. 

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Heeds fine, nothing like a bit of coaching in near on freezing conditions to sort everything oot again. Nice 7-5 win after a tactical masterclass by myself. 

Nice one. That's fuckin cold. To be honest, nobody plays fitba in that weather here. As a coach myself, I feel your pain. Nice job on the victory..👍

38 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Once again here comes DD commenting on absolute fuck all to do with him. Hello big fella, how's the hied today? 

Do you no’ realise that a steamer of a comment like this starts something you cannae deal wae? 😂

1 minute ago, WCTA said:

Do you no’ realise that a steamer of a comment like this starts something you cannae deal wae? 😂

Done wae argueing with DD.. I would gladly buy that man a pint if In his company. Life is short.. We are all Scottish at the end of the day.. 👍

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Done wae argueing with DD.. I would gladly buy that man a pint if In his company. Life is short.. We are all Scottish at the end of the day.. 👍

He obviously anger issues pal. Maybe it’s a Celtic thing, who knows? 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

When you say "bottle" you really mean "box", don't you? Just keep that in mind the next time you lie to your GP about how many units you consume a week.

Funny you should say that, just this morning I was going to have a rant on the get it off your chest thread. 

Every single morning on my way to work, whilst I am driving with my night driving glasses and rear view knob turned on, the same bloody advert comes on the radio . The one with the 1970’s background  ‘lounge music’ which makes you feel you are sitting with a nice glass of chilled wine, then the shmoozy voiced guy asks if you know how many units of alcohol a week you are drinking.
THEN I get on the train and open my emails. Every single day there is an advert right at the top from the scottish government , asking if I know how my drinking adds up . 😡

Look at my eyes in that photo. Do you see any signs of liver disease??? Bat shit crazy and ready to murder someone with an axe perhaps,  but no liver disease. 

8 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I've seen this rear view mirror knob mentioned a few times, what have I missed?!

How long have you got? 

The short version is that , according to Orraloon and thPlinth , I am possibly the only person in the northern hemisphere that didnt  know there was a knob on your rear view mirror to help deflect the glare from the headlights of cars behind you . 
You will be delighted to know you can now tailgate me along the streets of Linwood . 

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Funny you should say that, just this morning I was going to have a rant on the get it off your chest thread. 

Every single morning on my way to work, whilst I am driving with my night driving glasses and rear view knob turned on, the same bloody advert comes on the radio . The one with the 1970’s background  ‘lounge music’ which makes you feel you are sitting with a nice glass of chilled wine, then the shmoozy voiced guy asks if you know how many units of alcohol a week you are drinking.
THEN I get on the train and open my emails. Every single day there is an advert right at the top from the scottish government , asking if I know how my drinking adds up . 😡

Look at my eyes in that photo. Do you see any signs of liver disease??? Bat shit crazy and ready to murder someone with an axe perhaps,  but no liver disease. 

If you are going to post pics of yourself with empty wine boxes all over the internet, then Big Brother will spot them are target you accordingly.

1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

If you are going to post pics of yourself with empty wine boxes all over the internet, then Big Brother will spot them are target you accordingly.

Well big brother better get his eyes tested as there is at least 2 unopened bottles in there as anyone with an ‘ology’ in wine would know.

Anyhoo, did you like your makeover ?  Feel free to recommend me to friends and family.  

18 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

How long have you got? 

The short version is that , according to Orraloon and thPlinth , I am possibly the only person in the northern hemisphere that didnt  know there was a knob on your rear view mirror to help deflect the glare from the headlights of cars behind you . 
You will be delighted to know you can now tailgate me along the streets of Linwood . 

If we're talking of the same knob (fnarr) I always assumed it was for adjusting the angle/position of the mirror?  I've just bought a shiny new car so there's no chance I'll be taking it anywhere near Linwood for fear of it being stripped for parts before I've passed the Tweedie Hall.  Whilst in motion.

19 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

How long have you got? 

21st century, cars now fitted with electronic devices that do it for you 😊

Edited by shaggycoo
Cannot spell

17 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Well big brother better get his eyes tested as there is at least 2 unopened bottles in there as anyone with an ‘ology’ in wine would know.

Anyhoo, did you like your makeover ?  Feel free to recommend me to friends and family.  

That is clearly an empty wine box. You have even opened it up to get the bag out so you can squeeze every last drop out. You are on the radar.

Makeover looks good, just how I had imagined it.