Post a pic.. - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

18 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I’m sure she’s very appreciative. 

Secondly?

There is no Secondly mate. I was sincere in that. Mums are the most important person in your life. Ma Mum is 77, and I love her to the moon and back. So good on your Mum, spoil her rotten..

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Yeah, unlike you armchair tourist fans, I know the history of Celtic. 

Then you know how many trophies they have won? Impressive. How many trophies have Celtic won? Have they won a European Cup? , I mean the big one? Did they not just do a Treble Treble? Did they just not beat Aberdeen?  Thank you...

3 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Yeah, unlike you armchair tourist fans, I know the history of Celtic. 

Dae you dae you really? Ramy these pricks huv been on the wynd up fur months fuck them and save the world a roll or two of toilet paper.

11 hours ago, Rohan said:

Fuck me, nae offence like but Tom Hanks in Philadelphia looked better and he was dying of aids

Jeezo Rohan, you sure know how to hurt a gal. Or is it guy ? 🤔 And  I didn't even have a hangover that day 😕

So, lets see a pic of you Ms Rohan.

I am bitterly disappointed in all of you. Not one of you man enough to post a pic of your feminine side. Ramy is shoehorning in his photies all over this board but is too feart to show us Lady Ramy . The irony is he is probably about the average height of a wummin. 

On 2/21/2020 at 5:45 AM, bonzo said:

That's nothing compared to what a black pudding supper was called when I was growing up. 

I once heard it refered to as a " Mark Walters Supper" in the Italian chip shop on the way to Easter Road. 

22 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

There is a filter on snapchat that show you what you would look like as the opposite sex. This is me 😁

Cmon lets see what you all look like ......you can gets your weans to help. 

5CC51D11-5A99-4696-A8C2-66C341279D19.jpeg

When are we getting to see the "after" pic?

9 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Jeezo Rohan, you sure know how to hurt a gal. Or is it guy ? 🤔 And  I didn't even have a hangover that day 😕

I am bitterly disappointed in all of you. Not one of you man enough to post a pic of your feminine side. Ramy is shoehorning in his photies all over this board but is too feart to show us Lady Ramy . The irony is he is probably about the average height of a wummin. 

🙂. I read it wrong, I thought you wanted a pic of Mrs.Ramy. lol. Will never share a pic of her on this board.. Never ever... Onlf daft Ramy pics. Although I would show a pic of my new puppy, "Wallace"..🤣

7 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Women who want to see men as women is a strange fetish, no doubt there’s a word for it. Obviously I support your right to be of that persuasion, bit weird tho. 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

🙂. I read it wrong, I thought you wanted a pic of Mrs.Ramy. lol. Will never share a pic of her on this board.. Never ever... Onlf daft Ramy pics. Although I would show a pic of my new puppy, "Wallace"..🤣

😂😂

For the avoidance of doubt, that isn't actually what I look like . 

Get snapchat on. Here is the filter you need to become a lady. Take a selfie with it on. You can take a selfie cant you ? .....

BB260BE0-D4FA-40A9-86C1-EE39736BEB5F.jpeg

1 minute ago, TDYER63 said:

😂😂

For the avoidance of doubt, that isn't actually what I look like . 

Get snapchat on. Here is the filter you need to become a lady. Take a selfie with it on. You can take a selfie cant you ? .....

BB260BE0-D4FA-40A9-86C1-EE39736BEB5F.jpeg

I'll ask my wife what a selfie is.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, dan cake said:

Women who want to see men as women is a strange fetish, no doubt there’s a word for it. Obviously I support your right to be of that persuasion, bit weird tho. 

😂😂 the word you are looking for is ‘fun’. Canny believe I have waited 56 yrs to get a fetish. 

Cmon it could even be an alternative ‘ burdz you’d love to sh*g thread ‘ .
Not for me of course, that would just be TOO weird. 

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'll ask my wife what a selfie is.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

To be honest, I like your idea here, it's a good laugh, but I don't to snapchat. No to keen on these social media apps. I do FB, that's it. I think I have an Instagram account but cannae remember.. 🤣

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

To be honest, I like your idea here, it's a good laugh, but I don't to snapchat. No to keen on these social media apps. I do FB, that's it. I think I have an Instagram account but cannae remember.. 🤣

Thats the spirit Ramy, ignore all these naysayers,  if you cant have a laugh at yourself then you might as well be deid. 
I only have snapchap for these filters. My wee niece and nephew love them and you get a laugh at the transformations 👍

2 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Thats the spirit Ramy, ignore all these naysayers,  if you cant have a laugh at yourself then you might as well be deid. 
I only have snapchap for these filters. My wee niece and nephew love them and you get a laugh at the transformations 👍

I can post a pic and you can snapchat it if you like and post it. I am ok with that. It's a laugh...