Scottish Cup.... - Page 31 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup....

25 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

It's not bizarre. If we can't win it then I'd rather anyone bit the old firm did.

Sorry, but it’s very bizarre. Just fell out with my brother (not long term) 😂 but he’s delighted with today’s football because rangers can’t win a cup. 

Im fucking raging that we can’t, he’s more concerned that they can’t. 

That’s the support of Aberdeen FC summed up right there. 

18 minutes ago, slasher said:

Blue & Red huns out within hours of each other. 

Pleasant 😎

Who are Celtic playing in this round?

You lot have no reason to be gloating about anything right now within Scottish football, but as afore mentioned, if other teams losing is the most pleasurable thing of the weekend, then that says more about you that anything else, but I supposed that you’re knocked out before a 1/4 final ball was kicked, you need something to get a bit of pleasure from 👍🏽

Edited by dandydunn

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Who are Celtic playing in this round?

You lot have no reason to be gloating about anything right now within Scottish football, but as afore mentioned, if other teams losing is the most pleasurable thing of the weekend, then that says more about you that anything else, but I supposed that you’re knocked out before a 1/4 final ball was kicked, you need something to get a bit of pleasure from 👍🏽

Hehe 🤣

Sometimes you catch a few, sometimes you don't 🐟

20 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Aye, course you did 🙄

To be fair I always come on here when we get fucked (which is fairly often these days). I'm a bit masochistic that way 🤣

Anyway it seems fairly clear the wee boy Glass 🤣 doesn't have the sheepworriers he needs. He's going have to go to t'market 🐑

Edited by slasher

13 minutes ago, slasher said:

To be fair I always come on here when we get fucked (which is fairly often these days). I'm a bit masochistic that way 🤣

Anyway it seems fairly clear the wee boy Glass 🤣 doesn't have the sheepworriers he needs. He's going have to t'market 🐑

If you could rewrite that in English, I’m sure the board will appreciate it, just because it makes sense in your head, doesn’t mean it does when it’s written down, maybe the kiddieworriers can understand it though 👍🏽

Edited by dandydunn

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

If you could rewrote that in English, I’m sure the board will appreciate it, just because it makes sense in your head, doesn’t mean it does when it’s written down 👍🏽

Lol 🤣 after the edit Dandyhun 😀

It's no your night min, you should call it a night before even Ramy starts ripping the pish oot ye 😂

Just now, slasher said:

Lol 🤣 after the edit Dandyhun 😀

It's no your night min, you should call it a night before even Ramy starts ripping the pish oot ye 😂

Again, not much sense there. You’re struggling now, aren’t you. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Again, not much sense there. You’re struggling now, aren’t you. 

Nope, not really. 

Tbf wheres all the huns? Fairbairn will be along in the morning and the rest will 'follow, follow'. 

Trebles aren't for everyone, neither are doubles HH

2 minutes ago, slasher said:

Nope, not really. 

Tbf wheres all the huns? Fairbairn will be along in the morning and the rest will 'follow, follow'. 

Trebles aren't for everyone, neither are doubles HH

Clearly, since you’ve won fuck all either, you would know all about that. 

Nice change of topic though, since you realised you were making a cunt of yourself, kudos 👌🏽