Roi/england Public Sale - Page 8 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Roi/england Public Sale

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you believe this won't be sold out you must be in dreamland the FAI have received 10k applications and not sure about plastic Irish but the Irish have been snapping up tickets on the SFA website over the last couple of days.

I'm sure we will all sit in harmony. :ok:

In terms of importance, the Ireland game must be up there as our biggest home game since Italy 2007. Rather bizarre given we are only just three games in and doing reasonably well. Normally these games are to keep us in contention after a faltering start or at the end of the campaign. Netherlands at home under Burley maybe third to this........

Glad I've got my ticket. Really looking forward to the game and the occasion.......

In terms of importance, the Ireland game must be up there as our biggest home game since Italy 2007. Rather bizarre given we are only just three games in and doing reasonably well. Normally these games are to keep us in contention after a faltering start or at the end of the campaign. Netherlands at home under Burley maybe third to this........

Glad I've got my ticket. Really looking forward to the game and the occasion.......

Me too cannie wait ?????

There's a small number of restricted view tickets for the Ireland game gone on sale late this afternoon, best be quick troops !

On sale WITHOUT the normal discount for the restricted view. Quite disgraceful from the SFA. Shocking stuff.

What will be next; no discount for kids, disabled fans?

On sale WITHOUT the normal discount for the restricted view. Quite disgraceful from the SFA. Shocking stuff.

What will be next; no discount for kids, disabled fans?

Wifie in the work was trying to get tickets for the family section for her husband and son - only had two left - both adult tickets, which she couldn't fathom. Assume there's a set number of tickets for adults and set number of child tickets? Edited by Charlie Endell

Hope the plastic paddies havent bought ticket for home end, really nothing worse than a scottish person who supports Ireland or England!!

Not sure what all the plastic Paddy paranoia is about! I've met plenty of 'plastic Jocks' on Scotland trips - don't see the problem - it's a matter of personal choice / sense of belonging.