Season 19/20 - Page 122 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I have no reason to dislike him. I just think the opinion of “we need him” is a bit silly, given how we’ve gotten this far without him. 

We need people who can score goals, and  that includes him. He's been out for a while but he's been scoring goals since his recent return, if that keeps up then he will be the one who starts up front for us. I don't believe any of this is why he wasn't banned for the stamp though, I think he was fortunate not to be sent off as well

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So who would you go with and why? Back up your words. I honestly think you dislike Griff, and you sure as fuck hate Celtic...

Griff is not a great player Ramy.  He couldn't lace any of Dalglish, Laws boots.  You know that.  But he is a one trick pony and (without u falling out with me) seems like a tosser of a guy.  I don't usually comment on personalities of players but I don't like the cut of him.  IMO.

1 minute ago, Terry Munro said:

We need people who can score goals, and  that includes him. He's been out for a while but he's been scoring goals since his recent return, if that keeps up then he will be the one who starts up front for us. I don't believe any of this is why he wasn't banned for the stamp though, I think he was fortunate not to be sent off as well

I would agree. I’ve never once said it doesn’t include him, but ramy seems to think I hate him and therefore don’t want Scotland to qualify with him. 

He wasn’t banned for the stamp because the panel are a bunch of incompetent morons that know if they ban a Celtic player, they’ll have to ban a rangers player too as all hell will break loose. 

The other 10 teams dont matter. 

1 minute ago, Terry Munro said:

Agree Terry.  He adds a bit of the unknown to a game as well.  But not in the same class as Morelos or Eduard.  But we as a team need to qualify and if he is the best option we have then we need to play him.

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

I would agree. I’ve never once said it doesn’t include him, but ramy seems to think I hate him and therefore don’t want Scotland to qualify with him. 

He wasn’t banned for the stamp because the panel are a bunch of incompetent morons that know if they ban a Celtic player, they’ll have to ban a rangers player too as all hell will break loose. 

Ban a Rangers player.  Morelos springs to mind.  Duncan Ferguson.  You are blinded by hatred toward all Old Firm boyo.

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Correct. 

I do want him scoring again so he can lead Scotland against Israel though. 

32 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I’d go with Griffiths, if he’s fit, as he could be the best option we’ve got right now. But I wouldnt rely on him to drag us through the playoffs as he’s never done that before on the international stage, despite your claims that he has already proven himself. 

So there you go, I’ve said who and why, so now you back up why he has proven himself there? 

I can’t wait to hear this one. 

Edit: I dislike every team that’s not Aberdeen, I’ve no idea why anyone would think I’ve got a soft spot or more dislike for some more than others. Everyone of them is out to stop my team, so I’ve no reason to like any of them. 

Griff has proven himself with Celtic in the CL. He has scored some massive goals. This tie coming up with Israel and hopefully the final playoff isnae a fuckin joke. It's all or nothing. Griff has been there with qualifiers for Celtic in Europe. CL.  And yes, w big goals against Engerland.  You need experience in these fixtures coming up. No room to bottle it, I just think he has the balls to get us in with a shout. One magic free kick may make all the difference. You watch his corners aswell, he very seldom misses.. Scotland cannot afford to waste these chances when they  come. Hey, if Shankland, or McBurnie, Naisy, Burke, bang them in, I will gladly eat my words..

Edit. I do not hate any other clubs. Just Sevco..  I am beginning to have a very big dislike for Aberdeen though. Never used to.. UpThe Celts...😉

20 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Griff has proven himself with Celtic in the CL. He has scored some massive goals. This tie coming up with Israel and hopefully the final playoff isnae a fuckin joke. It's all or nothing. Griff has been there with qualifiers for Celtic in Europe. CL.  And yes, w big goals against Engerland.  You need experience in these fixtures coming up. No room to bottle it, I just think he has the balls to get us in with a shout. One magic free kick may make all the difference. You watch his corners aswell, he very seldom misses.. Scotland cannot afford to waste these chances when they  come. Hey, if Shankland, or McBurnie, Naisy, Burke, bang them in, I will gladly eat my words..

Edit. I do not hate any other clubs. Just Sevco..  I am beginning to have a very big dislike for Aberdeen though. Never used to.. UpThe Celts...😉

So the part where you said he had proven himself on the international stage is nonsense? I’m sure we can agree on that now. 

Another quick google suggests he’s scored 1 (ONE) goal in the Champions League, a few in qualifiers, but 1 on the big stage and 2 (TWO) in the Europa League, which were 3-4 seasons apart. 

Kinda flaws your argument, wouldn’t you say so? 

18 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

So the part where you said he had proven himself on the international stage is nonsense? I’m sure we can agree on that now. 

Another quick google suggests he’s scored 1 (ONE) goal in the Champions League, a few in qualifiers, but 1 on the big stage and 2 (TWO) in the Europa League, which were 3-4 seasons apart. 

Kinda flaws your argument, wouldn’t you say so? 

Fairplay, this is good. Now google the players Scotland have at their disposal up front for these 2 crucial matches. I would be interested to see their stats in Champions League, Europa League, CL qualifiers, and Scotland matches.. we can leave League and Cup finals our of it. Remembering, these 2 matches are win or go home.. No roo PM for error. I'm not being smart btw, I'm curious as we all want what's best for our chances..

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Fairplay, this is good. Now google the players Scotland have at their disposal up front for these 2 crucial matches. I would be interested to see their stats in Champions League, Europa League, CL qualifiers, and Scotland matches.. we can leave League and Cup finals our of it. Remembering, these 2 matches are win or go home.. No roo PM for error. I'm not being smart btw, I'm curious as we all want what's best for our chances..

I don’t have to google anything as I know the answer. 

What I’m looking for is for you to back up your statement about him proving it on the CL and international stage, just like you asked me to do, which I very kindly obliged to do. 

So you can either back it up, or you can accept that as per usual, you’ve been caught out speaking utter shite. 

Which one will it be, or will you just try and slowly swerve away from your statements, just as you’re trying to do now 👍🏽

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I don’t have to google anything as I know the answer. 

What I’m looking for is for you to back up your statement about him proving it on the CL and international stage, just like you asked me to do, which I very kindly obliged to do. 

So you can either back it up, or you can accept that as per usual, you’ve been caught out speaking utter shite. 

Which one will it be, or will you just try and slowly swerve away from your statements, just as you’re trying to do now 👍🏽

Omg, why do I even bother. Your hatred comes through 10 fold mate. You win DD. You happy now.  Coming from the man who did said earlier Scotland does not need Griff, then said he is your first choice if he is fit which he is. I give up. I'm not debating with a hypocrite anymore. No disrespect of  course. 

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Omg, why do I even bother. Your hatred comes through 10 fold mate. You win DD. You happy now.  Coming from the man who did said earlier Scotland does not need Griff, then said he is your first choice if he is fit which he is. I give up. I'm not debating with a hypocrite anymore. No disrespect of  course. 

Needing a player and him being 1st choice are 2 different things. Scotland need players like Scott Brown in the middle, but he wouldn’t be 1st choice now. There’s a massive difference. If you’re going to use words like hypocrite, then you should learn the meaning. 

Have you found out anything to show that Griffiths has proven himself in CL and international games yet, or are you still lying about that?

Thats 2 posts that you’ve avoided answering the question now, even though it’s not a difficult one, even for you. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Needing a player and him being 1st choice are 2 different things. Scotland need players like Scott Brown in the middle, but he wouldn’t be 1st choice now. There’s a massive difference. If you’re going to use words like hypocrite, then you should learn the meaning. 

Have you found out anything to show that Griffiths has proven himself in CL and international games yet, or are you still lying about that?

Thats 2 posts that you’ve avoided answering the question now, even though it’s not a difficult one, even for you. 

No mate, your just hateful. Insulting again. It's sad really...

8 minutes ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Now you've got Steven Gerrard on bbc sport talking about how racist Scotland is.

Wow. 

There is stupid. And then there is Rangers stupid. What a horrible bunch. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. The gift that keeps on giving. Gerard must stay..

21 minutes ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Now you've got Steven Gerrard on bbc sport talking about how racist Scotland is.

Wow. 

There is stupid. And then there is Rangers stupid. What a horrible bunch. 

He should maybe speak about getting their own house in order first, instead of having some young lads mum apologise for his ignorance. 

8204A3E4-D72C-4348-BE71-60F7A87FBF7C.png

DDC96A33-973D-4949-8DE1-72BBEFB961E7.png

412F620A-D9C7-44FB-B369-66D0C5A27C26.png

44951DD7-BE39-46E4-924F-FA5A245DCCEA.png

10 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

He should maybe speak about getting their own house in order first, instead of having some young lads mum apologise for his ignorance. 

8204A3E4-D72C-4348-BE71-60F7A87FBF7C.png

DDC96A33-973D-4949-8DE1-72BBEFB961E7.png

412F620A-D9C7-44FB-B369-66D0C5A27C26.png

44951DD7-BE39-46E4-924F-FA5A245DCCEA.png

I love that Shay and scottish mums are sorting out racism in rangers fans.

Does Jim Traynor have a mum? Because that cunt needs a talking to. An ''i'm not angry...im just disappointed' one as well