Ticket Pricing Ssc Please Explain - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Pricing Ssc Please Explain

davethebox

Got my tickets for the RoI and England games, same seats for both games. The Irish tickets £42 for a qualifier and England £55 for a friendly. Why is there £13 of a difference? Same view, same stadium, same food outlets selling dodgy pies so why the extra £13.

Got my tickets for the RoI and England games, same seats for both games. The Irish tickets £42 for a qualifier and England £55 for a friendly. Why is there £13 of a difference? Same view, same stadium, same food outlets selling dodgy pies so why the extra £13.

Sadly, you don;t seem to be able to see the bigger HD picture :rolleyes: Haven't you had your offer of your name on one of the player's 'anthem' jackets, the chance to upload a video of yourself singing FoS, or the email offering the chance of attending the 'secret' gig?

And don't forget your £30 (retail value*) t-shirt.

* Stewart Regan

Supply.

Demand.

If there was no demand, the prices would be lower.

However, if there was no demand, the Scottish FA would never have arranged the match in the first place.

All about increasing revenue and margin.

Supply.

Demand.

If there was no demand, the prices would be lower.

However, if there was no demand, the Scottish FA would never have arranged the match in the first place.

All about increasing revenue and margin.

I really do wish that people would have the baws to boycott this one. Remember the attendance at the Czech Republic game a few years ago (North Stand 3 quarters full and rest of Hampden empty)? That's what I'd like to see. Sadly, the SFA are cynical as and knew fine well this was the one friendly fixture they could sell out, regardless of ticket price.

I really do wish that people would have the baws to boycott this one. Remember the attendance at the Czech Republic game a few years ago (North Stand 3 quarters full and rest of Hampden empty)? That's what I'd like to see. Sadly, the SFA are cynical as and knew fine well this was the one friendly fixture they could sell out, regardless of ticket price.

I'm not going. Neither is Lady Flure.

We're not boycotting. It's just that the fixture holds no attraction for us. If the tix were twenty quid we still wouldn't be going.

I can understand the allure for some folk - so I wouldn't criticise anyone who wanted to go and paid the price.

Each to their own.

I'm boycotting the England game. First game against England in over 30 years that I will have willingly missed a game against the Auld Enemy.

Nothing to do with the cost. I just object to the SFA adding friendlies into the price of the season ticket. If they get away with this one a high profile friendly will be a permanent feature of future season tixs IMO. All friendlies as far as I'm concerned should be outwith any competitive campaign pricing structure.

I'm boycotting the England game. First game against England in over 30 years that I will have willingly missed a game against the Auld Enemy.

Nothing to do with the cost. I just object to the SFA adding friendlies into the price of the season ticket. If they get away with this one a high profile friendly will be a permanent feature of future season tixs IMO. All friendlies as far as I'm concerned should be outwith any competitive campaign pricing structure.

I like this approach, too.

A few people I know aren't going on Saturday as £45 is a ridiculous price for a home game against Georgia. I agree with them completely.

The only reason me and the group I go with are going is because we've already paid £190 for the six game season ticket. Sure it is expensive but at £32 per game it isn't a total rip-off.

Got my ROI tickets, £32, they can stick the England game up their jacksie. :ok:

Same here, sorted our squad out this morning. 10 tickets for Ireland, only 4 for England.

I did notice that out of the two there seemed to be a bit less availability for the England game however....