Ticket Pricing Ssc Please Explain - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Pricing Ssc Please Explain

davethebox

goin to all the away games in this tournament wont be setting foot over ibrox parkhead or hampden too expensive :angry:

what it would have cost me for all the home games will pay for my Georgia away with a point as reward. we get fek all for goin to home games only hassel with strathclydes finest and the suits ripping us off

Edited by washboarder

Is that a bad thing?

People go to football for all types of reasons. I go for the football.

Folk can go for whatever reason they want but shouldn't mind when it's pointed out that they care more about a holiday then the football. Couldn't think of a worse time to go somewhere on holiday, than when loads of football fans are there though.

I go for the footie, sometimes I may time to take in some of the sites, I don't go to sit in a pub I can do that here If I so wished. I don't drink these days however I can enjoy myself as much as the next man. Nothing as bad when you get back from a trip when ppl asked what did you see and do mmm sat in a pub!