This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 216 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

Just now, vanderark14 said:

Stay off this place when drinking. You might just get along with other peopleย 

ย 

Just now, vanderark14 said:

Stay off this place when drinking. You might just get along with other peopleย 

I am not drinking pal.ย  Just wonder why you and the other Dons fans on here have the fascination with Rangers.ย  I know there is a good bit of history with the clubs.ย  I get that ma friend.ย  And I agree with a lot of your posts.ย  Liverpool supporters hate Man U.ย  And same as u hate Rangers and that is fine.ย  But I have never been like that with any team.ย  Each to their own though.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

ย 

I am not drinking pal.ย  Just wonder why you and the other Dons fans on here have the fascination with Rangers.ย  I know there is a good bit of history with the clubs.ย  I get that ma friend.ย  And I agree with a lot of your posts.ย  Liverpool supporters hate Man U.ย  And same as u hate Rangers and that is fine.ย  But I have never been like that with any team.ย  Each to their own though.

None of us are obsessed, its a thread titled the weekend matches, the match being played is Celtic v rangers. I find it incredible that needs to be explained to you if you are not on the drink today.

Theres no fascination with rangers, unfortunately the moron minority within the rangers support use words like obsession and fascination any time rangers get mentioned.

I posts about cove rangers and berwick yesterday, does this equate to me being obsessed with either side?

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

None of us are obsessed, its a thread titled the weekend matches, the match being played is Celtic v rangers. I find it incredible that needs to be explained to you if you are not on the drink today.

Theres no fascination with rangers, unfortunately the moron minority within the rangers support use words like obsession and fascination any time rangers get mentioned.

I posts about cove rangers and berwick yesterday, does this equate to me being obsessed with either side?

Probably Cove as they have rangers in their name #obsessed ๐Ÿ˜‰

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

I don't post on an Aberdeen game as I am not interested and don't comment.ย  My teams are Rangers and Scotland kid.ย  Simple.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I don't post on an Aberdeen game as I am not interested and don't comment.ย  My teams are Rangers and Scotland kid.ย  Simple.

Yes, you are very simple.

Good for you, you're holier than thou. Some of us have an interest in Scottish football so please fuck off and leave us to discuss. You can always go back to follow follow where you would fit in perfectlyย 

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Hence the ๐Ÿ˜‰

I thought you wouldโ€™ve gotten that.....๐Ÿ™„

Working today mate so not focusing properly, that's my excuse anyway ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

13 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I wasnโ€™tย 

Good.ย  Take it you are raging that Rangers are winning and dominating kid? Boasting for years about being the second best team in Scotland for last few years.ย  Second is not good enough for Rangers.ย  At half time read the Guinness Book of Records.ย  Rangers are there.ย  Greatest team in the world seemingly!!!

Edited by Rolling hIlls
No reply was the answer

1 minute ago, macy37 said:

Anyone know why that was only a yellow? Corruption possibly?

Yeh it's all to do with corruption.ย  Keep believing that.ย  Rangers should be up 4 0 by now.ย  But the game is always corrupt when the Cellic are getting beat.ย  Always the victimsย ๐Ÿ˜†

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

Yeh it's all to do with corruption.ย  Keep believing that.ย  Rangers should be up 4 0 by now.ย  But the game is always corrupt when the Cellic are getting beat.ย  Always the victimsย ๐Ÿ˜†

Iโ€™m only ย asking about the one specific incident that was a stonewall red however for some answer todayโ€™s referee decided it only merited a yellow. Nothing about the rest of the match that you are referring to.

Any idea?ย