The Mighty Celtic... - Page 225 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

14 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I have him blocked now, but I did see his reply. It has absolutely nothing to do with this Celtic thread.. Who gives a flying fuck about Sevco, especially on this thread.. Is there not a."mighty rangers" thread somewhere about? 

You make sure the sewers of Canada are cleaned up tomorrow. Must have taking some training. Wonder who else you have blocked when you get paid to unblock things. I blocked u on fb as all the stuff you went on about. I am not in to all that pish.

24 minutes ago, morrie21 said:

It was the stuff about fans of other clubs lifting a wee cheers for Rangers FC that I interpreted as a windup. The point you were making about the manager of the year was perfectly fine. Personally I couldn't give too hoots about what happens at Ibrox Park tomorrow - I'm more interested in Stenny turning over their entire squad for next season. The new manager obviously knows who he wants to bring in so I'm interested to see how that develops. I wouldn't expect fans of other teams to pay it any attention though, I'd expect them to be looking similarly at their own teams. Enjoy yourself tomorrow though.

Good post. I am going  back to follow the junior team i played with. Glad for rangers though as dont want a one horse race in Scotland. Hope Aberdeen and hibs can get a couple of decent strikers and put a challenge in.

7 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

No disrespect to Kennedy as he always seemed a decent lad but I always felt his employment at Celtic was somewhat of a sympathy gig after his horrendous ( and disgraceful ) injury. 

I think you could be right at first but from what I hear he is developed into a right good coach. Hibs fancied him as manager a cpl of years back and no doubt he will have other suitors.

I think Howes a good manager and ideal for Celtic but id be abit worried about the timing. He is effectively starting blind and going straight into some of the biggest games of the season and who knows what his squad will look like at that point.

Obviously he will have been doing his homework on the squad but theres no substitute to being on traiming pitch.

3 hours ago, Diamond Scot said:

I think you could be right at first but from what I hear he is developed into a right good coach. Hibs fancied him as manager a cpl of years back and no doubt he will have other suitors.

I think Howes a good manager and ideal for Celtic but id be abit worried about the timing. He is effectively starting blind and going straight into some of the biggest games of the season and who knows what his squad will look like at that point.

Obviously he will have been doing his homework on the squad but theres no substitute to being on traiming pitch.

Kennedys spell as interim manager has clearly shown him as part of the problem. He should be no part of the solution. 

Howe has being doing 'homework' on us since Lennons departure, but you're right that's no substitute for being at the training ground..... except it doesn't matter so much if half the players are leaving 🤔

Good luck today Bhoys. Scott Brown

Legend, Leader, Warrior plays his final.match for the Famous Glasgow Celtic.  Thank you Broony for everything you gave us, you are a legend and we will miss you. I hope he brings a few medals up to Aberdeen with him, cuz he wont see anymore where he is headed.. Good Luck Broony. YNWA......

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Good luck today Bhoys. Scott Brown

Legend, Leader, Warrior plays his final.match for the Famous Glasgow Celtic.  Thank you Broony for everything you gave us, you are a legend and we will miss you. I hope he brings a few medals up to Aberdeen with him, cuz he wont see anymore where he is headed.. Good Luck Broony. YNWA......

If you're supposedly in your 50s then why do you post stuff that I'd be surprised to hear from anyone past about p5?

"my super rich club has more trophies than Aberdeen so I'm winning at life and you're not" Do you really not know how ridiculous you look? Genuine question, not "trolling you" but trying to understand you a bit more.

3 hours ago, Flipping eck said:

If you're supposedly in your 50s then why do you post stuff that I'd be surprised to hear from anyone past about p5?

"my super rich club has more trophies than Aberdeen so I'm winning at life and you're not" Do you really not know how ridiculous you look? Genuine question, not "trolling you" but trying to understand you a bit more.

Genuine question. Do you know what multiple usernames are? Now run along and play in traffic.. 🖕

I know Big Daft Ramy has blocked people now including myself because he canny take it because Rangers are the Champions.  But wish him all the best.  The end of the day he is a Scotsman.  All said and done.  I hope everyone on the TAMB stands up on 55 minutes to clap Rangers.  Would be a nice gesture.  Stand on boys 👉

15 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Back on top.  Some people need to let it go. We are back and will be for a while.  Good luck to The Kings of Scotland today.  Bet 3-0.

hundreds of fans were outside Ibrox this morning

You wonder why people cannot stand you. This is a Celtic thread, and you post stuff like this. You claim not to be disrespectful and a you want everyone to get along, but you post garbage like this over and over. Post it somewhere else. Funny thing is, I got banned for less, I suppose it's ok for certain people though..

11 hours ago, slasher said:

Kennedys spell as interim manager has clearly shown him as part of the problem. He should be no part of the solution. 

Howe has being doing 'homework' on us since Lennons departure, but you're right that's no substitute for being at the training ground..... except it doesn't matter so much if half the players are leaving 🤔

I will be glad to see the back of Kennedy. Howe in my opinion is well worth the wait. Good things take time... 

9 minutes ago, Flipping eck said:

Was trying to help you, but ok

Don't you dare comment on Celtic or Ramy.  Or you are stalker or a bigot.  The guy is hurting so will give him the benefit of the doubt for his rantings. Poor guy will be down the mall today with Cellic top on.  I guess it will have the Legend Ramy on it.

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You wonder why people cannot stand you. This is a Celtic thread, and you post stuff like this. You claim not to be disrespectful and a you want everyone to get along, but you post garbage like this over and over. Post it somewhere else. Funny thing is, I got banned for less, I suppose it's ok for certain people though..

You get banned for personal insults kid.  Not me.  Celebrating with my friends today and you need to get over it.  Just don't use personal insults and you will be fine.  WATP.

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Don't you dare comment on Celtic or Ramy.  Or you are stalker or a bigot.  The guy is hurting so will give him the benefit of the doubt for his rantings. Poor guy will be down the mall today with Cellic top on.  I guess it will have the Legend Ramy on it.

Can the mods not do something about this blabbering drunken idiot? 

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You get banned for personal insults kid.  Not me.  Celebrating with my friends today and you need to get over it.  Just don't use personal insults and you will be fine.  WATP.

You have really shown yourself up in this post for who you really are, but you continue playing the victim.. 

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Can the mods not do something about this blabbering drunken idiot? 

Thought you had blocked me?  Not had a drink yet but Champagne will be opened at 12.30.  You see that is what happens when your football team gets presented with the League Trophy.  Silly bhoy.  Get back below the shawl before you get banned kid.  That is my advice.  You just canny take it.  Yaaaaaaaas springs to mind.

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You have really shown yourself up in this post for who you really are, but you continue playing the victim.. 

That just sums it up.  Imagine a Celtic fan accusing anyone of playing the victim lol.  Right, going to watch the league from the top where we have 55.  You stand on kid and go out a wee walk 😄

22 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You sound an awful lot like somebody else on this board.. Just saying like.. Been on the TAMB not even a month, and consistently following me around... 

I'm not following you around. You had a go at me when I just joined telling me that you're the boss on here etc. I'm trying to figure out if you're to be mocked or helped, because I don't know any other grown men in their 50s who behave like you do, even Celtic fans who are notoriously cringey about their club online.

Just now, Flipping eck said:

I'm not following you around. You had a go at me when I just joined telling me that you're the boss on here etc. I'm trying to figure out if you're to be mocked or helped, because I don't know any other grown men in their 50s who behave like you do, even Celtic fans who are notoriously cringey about their club online.

He is not the boss.  He is a legend according to himself.  Just check his other stuff online.  A self proclaimed legend..  Anyway, welcome to the board.

2 minutes ago, Flipping eck said:

Ignored would the the best option for your own sanity 😂