The Mighty Celtic... - Page 223 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

Just now, Scotty CTA said:

Ramy - "Duffy, Eduard, Christie, Rognic, a goalkeeper, apparantly we are looking at the Hibs keeper.. That for starters. I pray we keep Griffiths, still think he has alot to offer given the proper direction. "

Lennon, Brown, Lawwell... 

On 5/7/2021 at 6:41 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Next season, treble is on.. Howe confirmed, I am in the know.. Its a doddle...💪💪💪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺🍺🍺

We won't win the treble. We might not win the league next season. Getting away from this short termism and allowing the right manager to build something tangible and sustainable is what every Celtic fan should want. The more I hear about Howe the more I am convinced he is the right fit for us. 

21 hours ago, slasher said:

We won't win the treble. We might not win the league next season. Getting away from this short termism and allowing the right manager to build something tangible and sustainable is what every Celtic fan should want. The more I hear about Howe the more I am convinced he is the right fit for us. 

Totally agree big man. HH

2 hours ago, Flipping eck said:

No way these are grown men posting here. It can't be

Let me introduce masell. Big Ramy, legend on this board. You have been here a week and already flappin yir fuckin gums. Tone it doon, and stick to the topic. I'll cut you a bit of slack as yir a newbie..

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

We enjoy it.  If you don't like it then don't bother.  Ramy was growing but hit a stumble at 5,8 with his hands up.

Do we? you don't speak for the board. 

19 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Let me introduce masell. Big Ramy, legend on this board. You have been here a week and already flappin yir fuckin gums. Tone it doon, and stick to the topic. I'll cut you a bit of slack as yir a newbie..

You just proved his point. 

3 hours ago, Flipping eck said:

On 5/7/2021 at 1:41 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Next season, treble is on.. Howe confirmed, I am in the know.. Its a doddle...💪💪💪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺🍺🍺

11 hours ago, Flipping eck said:

Do you know how tempt I am to say ASK YER MAW, aw fuck, not out loud again. Shit, I'm forever doin that