The Mighty Celtic... - Page 222 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

How is that statement incorrect my pal Fairbairn? 

The problem with your babbling cheerleading is that you started off by saying that no manager can guarantee success, but then you conclude by saying that you are so sure of Howe being a success at Celtic that we can bet on it.

6 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

The problem with your babbling cheerleading is that you started off by saying that no manager can guarantee success, but then you conclude by saying that you are so sure of Howe being a success at Celtic that we can bet on it.

Where in the name of fuck do you get off speaking to me like that?  The last couple of days you have been trolling me like a nutjob. Why dont you stick to worrying about your own fuckin club for a change..

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Where in the name of fuck do you get off speaking to me like that? 

Speaking to you like what?

Firstly, I don't swear at anyone or call them names, and secondly, I was merely explaining the contradiction that Fairbairn highlighted.

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

The last couple of days you have been trolling me like a nutjob. 

I haven't.

I support Aberdeen, but I don't worry about them. 

I'm fine. 

Anyway, things are looking optimistic for us Dandies.

Why Aberdeen fans should be allowing themselves to get excited about the future

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/international/why-aberdeen-fans-should-be-allowing-themselves-to-get-excited-about-the-future-3227162

32 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Speaking to you like what?

Firstly, I don't swear at anyone or call them names, and secondly, I was merely explaining the contradiction that Fairbairn highlighted.

You called me a "babbling cheerleader".  Reported !!!!  🤣🤣

On 5/2/2021 at 5:51 AM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Commmmmmmmmmmmme Onnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!COYBIG !!!!!!!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿💪💪💪💪💪💪🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

On 5/3/2021 at 1:56 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just you fuckin wait. We will be back to the top. Enjoy yir 1 Covid tainted league title in yor 9 year existence. Eddie Howe is gonnae rip Slippy G a new arse next season. Glasgooooooooooows Green and White !!!!!!!  🤣🤣🤣🤣

On 5/3/2021 at 3:46 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

We shall post this again when Celtic win the next treble, and mibbee CL under Eddie Howe... 🙂🙂🙂👀👀👀🍺🍺🍺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Next season, treble is on.. Howe confirmed, I am in the know.. Its a doddle...💪💪💪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺🍺🍺

2 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Something other than 'sis boom bah' would be appreciated by your fellow TAMBers. 👍

Ramy... Instead of constantly telling us that you're "a Celtic man' and that Celtic are gonna win this and that, tell us WHY Celtic are going to win the treble next season.

On 5/6/2021 at 8:33 AM, Rolling hIlls said:

I will stick up for ramy here. He likes posting and like me can talk a load of pish sometimes. But the board needs debate. Just not of a personal type. I know folk think I have multiple accounts but that is up to them. I have nothing to hide and myself and ramy are quite open about that. Why would someone even dream about using other names. In all the years I have been on the board I have had two. Fermer then sold my farm. Moved to borders and changed to rolling hills. I don't have the time or inclination to have other identities and hope the mods can guard against this. I will look in to my new mod handbook to check 👍🤪😶🤗😶

Ramy doesnt need some back stabbin  hun to back him up away n wave yer butchers apron some where else,  HAIL HAIL RAMY WE'LL BE BACK,   n. BATTERED N Bruised WE WiLL ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH

Edited by jcs

1 hour ago, jcs said:

Ramy doesnt need some back stabbin  hun to back him up away n wave yer butchers apron some where else,  HAIL HAIL RAMY WE'LL BE BACK,   n. BATTERED N Bruised WE WiLL ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH

Hail Hail pal..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

37 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Have you lost yir fuckin marbles? Enough of the quoting FFS. Yir worse than the emoji bomber....

25 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Hail Hail pal..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

It's insight we're looking for, Ramy.

Give us insight.