The Mighty Celtic... - Page 224 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

Stevie G manager of the year. Bit early I'm and Barry Ferguson mentioned that last week. But anyway well done to him. Looking forward to Saturday and the guard of honour by Aberdeen.  After what Rangers have been through there will be few dry eyes in the house or on the TAMB. I am sure everyone on here will give a wee cheer for the new champions 👍

8 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

The Eddie Who saga is almost over. A deal is almost done. Celtic have offered £500 a week, a luxury tenement in easterhouse and a nearly new Ford Cortina. His agent is holding out for a free pass on the underground. Stand on 

Give it a rest FFS......

I wonder if Kennedy will stay on in some capacity. Seems to be highly rated by Celtic and it would make sence that Howe is given the rundown on the current players as he wont get to work with any of them prior to pre season which is effectively when the Champs League qualifiers start.

On the flipside im not sure Kennedy will want to go back to being a coach or assistant and might see this as the ideal time to go into management elsewhere.

6 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

I wonder if Kennedy will stay on in some capacity. Seems to be highly rated by Celtic and it would make sence that Howe is given the rundown on the current players as he wont get to work with any of them prior to pre season which is effectively when the Champs League qualifiers start.

On the flipside im not sure Kennedy will want to go back to being a coach or assistant and might see this as the ideal time to go into management elsewhere.

No disrespect to Kennedy as he always seemed a decent lad but I always felt his employment at Celtic was somewhat of a sympathy gig after his horrendous ( and disgraceful ) injury. 

On 5/12/2021 at 7:57 AM, Rolling hIlls said:

Stevie G manager of the year. Bit early I'm and Barry Ferguson mentioned that last week. But anyway well done to him. Looking forward to Saturday and the guard of honour by Aberdeen.  After what Rangers have been through there will be few dry eyes in the house or on the TAMB. I am sure everyone on here will give a wee cheer for the new champions 👍

You've got to stop trying so hard with the windup posts. Fans of Rangers FC can enjoy seeing their club lift the trophy tomorrow, they have had a fine season in the league. I'm pretty sure fans of other clubs won't give a damn, they'll just be focusing on what their particular club needs to do next season to be better or consolidate achievements of this season.

3 minutes ago, morrie21 said:

You've got to stop trying so hard with the windup posts. Fans of Rangers FC can enjoy seeing their club lift the trophy tomorrow, they have had a fine season in the league. I'm pretty sure fans of other clubs won't give a damn, they'll just be focusing on what their particular club needs to do next season to be better or consolidate achievements of this season.

Morrrie how was that a wind up. I said I agreed with Barry ferguson that manager of the year vote was too early. He had to vote and Scottish Cup hasnt been won yet. If people think that is a wind up then so be it. If it was up to me I would share it even if st Johnstone don't win. And Gerrard s he is a gracious man would agree. 

5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Morrrie how was that a wind up. I said I agreed with Barry ferguson that manager of the year vote was too early. He had to vote and Scottish Cup hasnt been won yet. If people think that is a wind up then so be it. If it was up to me I would share it even if st Johnstone don't win. And Gerrard s he is a gracious man would agree. 

It was the stuff about fans of other clubs lifting a wee cheers for Rangers FC that I interpreted as a windup. The point you were making about the manager of the year was perfectly fine. Personally I couldn't give too hoots about what happens at Ibrox Park tomorrow - I'm more interested in Stenny turning over their entire squad for next season. The new manager obviously knows who he wants to bring in so I'm interested to see how that develops. I wouldn't expect fans of other teams to pay it any attention though, I'd expect them to be looking similarly at their own teams. Enjoy yourself tomorrow though.

2 minutes ago, morrie21 said:

It was the stuff about fans of other clubs lifting a wee cheers for Rangers FC that I interpreted as a windup. The point you were making about the manager of the year was perfectly fine. Personally I couldn't give too hoots about what happens at Ibrox Park tomorrow - I'm more interested in Stenny turning over their entire squad for next season. The new manager obviously knows who he wants to bring in so I'm interested to see how that develops. I wouldn't expect fans of other teams to pay it any attention though, I'd expect them to be looking similarly at their own teams. Enjoy yourself tomorrow though.

I have him blocked now, but I did see his reply. It has absolutely nothing to do with this Celtic thread.. Who gives a flying fuck about Sevco, especially on this thread.. Is there not a."mighty rangers" thread somewhere about? 

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I have him blocked now, but I did see his reply. It has absolutely nothing to do with this Celtic thread.. Who gives a flying fuck about Sevco, especially on this thread.. Is there not a."mighty rangers" thread somewhere about? 

Now.. Now.. count to ten and relax.