The Mighty Celtic... - Page 275 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

16 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ahhhhhhhhhhh. That was lovely. If Jota is not the best player in the league... Giak, overhead kick and nuttmegs the keeper.. Celtic are cruising man....💪💪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Celtic spent 18million so far this window, Kilmarnock nothing.

Oh the satisfaction, it must be exhilarating being an old firm fan

26 minutes ago, JECK said:

Celtic spent 18million so far this window, Kilmarnock nothing.

Oh the satisfaction, it must be exhilarating being an old firm fan

Exactly this. Its really sad how the gap is widening between the OF and the rest again.

You lot make me laugh. So Celtic are successful financially, and on the park aswell. Yet you lot moan about it. We can only beat who is opposite us on the park. Does it bother me that we keep winning??? Fuck no. That's what a supporter wants. I want to win everything, every match we play. I don't give a flyin fuck with what anyone sais about our budget, or how much money we spend on players.. I do feel for yees though, it must be awful lonely always looking up at us... Long may it continue....  Ahhhhhh, that felt good...

12 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You lot make me laugh. So Celtic are successful financially, and on the park aswell. Yet you lot moan about it. We can only beat who is opposite us on the park. Does it bother me that we keep winning??? Fuck no. That's what a supporter wants. I want to win everything, every match we play. I don't give a flyin fuck with what anyone sais about our budget, or how much money we spend on players.. I do feel for yees though, it must be awful lonely always looking up at us... Long may it continue....  Ahhhhhh, that felt good...

Celtic beating Killie 5 nil is like Usain Bolt beating someone in a wheelchair in the 100m sprint.

4 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

“Best fans in the world”, singing IRA songs glorifying terrorism at Rugby Park yesterday.

What we're they singing?

Edited by vanderark14

13 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

But your lot use the diddy teams arguments about the difference in in budgets when you get humped big time by the top european teams 🤔

4 hours ago, Malcolm said:

“Best fans in the world”, singing IRA songs glorifying terrorism at Rugby Park yesterday.

Yeah that's two threads ye mention that in, must really bother you while turning a deaf ear to yon two "Establishment" teams ye support, 

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

The only association we have to that filth, is them hanging on to our coat tails.. We aren't half of anything. One club since 1888.... 💪👊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪

As an old firm fan such as you are, what’s the best thing about being a fan, is it winning an old firm derby or is it smashing the non old firm teams in the league by 4 or 5? 

44 minutes ago, JECK said:

As an old firm fan such as you are, what’s the best thing about being a fan, is it winning an old firm derby or is it smashing the non old firm teams in the league by 4 or 5? 

Smashing any club in Scotland. Have to admit though, fuckin up the other team in Glasgow, the new club from Govan, is pretty sweet....

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

The only association we have to that filth, is them hanging on to our coat tails.. We aren't half of anything. One club since 1888.... 💪👊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪

I would have thought that someone who claims to "know the history" would know that Celtic were actually founded in 1887.