Does ScottyCTA Have A Weegie Accent? - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Does ScottyCTA Have A Weegie Accent?

4 hours ago, Huddersfield said:

No, you just think it is because it doesn't fit with the pre-determined conclusion you are desperate to arrive at. 

I believe the same thing about you, though.

I've asked you about several things on this & other threads...I can answer all these questions either by practical demonstration or basic maths...you haven't offered anything at all:

As usual, time is the issue.

Why is the sun ALWAYS the same size when we see it?

It isn't, though.

Your 'facts' aren't facts.

(Video is only a minute long.)

4 hours ago, Eisegerwind said:

Christ Huddersfield...

Chris Hadfield and I went to the same High School.

(His sister sat behind me in English class.)

Why do you keep asking him this stuff.He has no idea of the answers to your questions.

I do.

(It's just that life gets in the way.)

He doesn't understand any science to even the most basic level. 

Incorrect.

Lots of people don't it's no shame, science can be quite complicated.

Correct.

So, why jump all over someone who humbly admits that they don't know everything and are still learning?

Actually I think Chris Hadfield is a great guy. I fancied going to see his live talk in Glasgow, but decided against it when I heard he would also be singing.

He certainly doesn't strike me as being an agent of the enemy, chosen to deceive the masses about his travels in "space".

9 hours ago, Eisegerwind said:

Christ Huddersfield, you're begining to annoy me more than Scotty. Why do you keep asking him this stuff.He has no idea of the answers to your questions.

The nature of the topic seems to require making and revisiting points made thousands of years ago, and no doubt will continue...  

5 hours ago, phart said:

How did a much smaller sun achieve nuclear fusion?

Didn't have to.

"And God made the two great lights—the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night—and the stars." Genesis 1:16

5 hours ago, phart said:

Why hasn't earth collapsed into a sun if it's bigger? 

Is that what scientism says should happen?

5 hours ago, phart said:

What's the suns diameter?

Something like 33 miles?

19 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Did you just make that up or did you work it out yourself. Without post another, another video, can you show us your working?

John 3:12 

"And God gifted unto them the knowledge that the sun shall always have a diameter of something like 33 miles and never go near Scotland, as they bastards deserve a cold and wet climate". 

19 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Eric Dubay and Rob Skiba (off the top of my head).

No, they are used as cover for deception (when one obviously doesn't have anything to do with the other).

"We have a hydroponic garden, so man must have landed on the moon."

(Really? Really? Seriously?)

Your knowledge is lacking too, but unlike yourself, I've said from the beginning that I'm willing to be convinced.

That's completely disingenuous. You already know the truth, you know the earth is flat, you know the earth doesn't rotate about the sun you know gravity doesn't exist, the bible tells you all that. To be convinced otherwise would be impossible as you already know the truth from the bible.

7 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Didn't have to.

"And God made the two great lights—the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night—and the stars." Genesis 1:16

Is that what scientism says should happen?

Something like 33 miles?

See ask for specific answers and it all breaks down into nothing but the bible says so, Dogma.

7 hours ago, Eisegerwind said:

That's completely disingenuous. You already know the truth, you know the earth is flat, you know the earth doesn't rotate about the sun you know gravity doesn't exist, the bible tells you all that. To be convinced otherwise would be impossible as you already know the truth from the bible.

There are many Christians against the flat earth movement.

(i have to continually go over it in case there's double and triple bluffs.)

1 hour ago, Eisegerwind said:

Where, in the Bible?

I go over my faith, too.

Exactly,you know the truth from the Bible hence it's disingenuous to say that you could be convinced otherwise.

This one is more open to interpretation, hence Christians being divided.

They'll be  going to hell then.

No, it's not a sin to be deceived.

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

I go over my faith, too.

This one is more open to interpretation, hence Christians being divided.

No, it's not a sin to be deceived.

Whoah!    Surely the earth being flat is the word of God in the Bible. You've told us all several times that the word of God isn't open to interpretation and is simply truth.

They're not being decieved, they're simply not following god's word from the Bible which is truth.

5 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

This guy says that the sun has a diameter of 39.4 miles.

Maths shown.

(Video is only a minute and a half.)

That's dependent on the distance to the sun being correct. You'll need to show the video where that's calculated.