league cup - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

You are asking me to pretend that Rangers weren't liquidated?

Why don't we just pretend that 19 Islamic terrorists hijacked 4 passenger jets on 9/11, or that we are on a spinning globe while we're at it?

(Oswald was a lone gunman, too, I suppose?)

Rangers died never to return.

(How about you accept that truth?)

Sorry that you have to play in Europe on the Thursday and that Buffalo Heid and Laffs won't be playing against Aberdeen (but at least you can get your excuses in).

Classic mate.  19 terrorists, 4 jets and a lone gunman to prove that Rangers do not exist!! Brilliant thinking.  Next you will be telling me you can get a black swan.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Classic mate.  19 terrorists, 4 jets and a lone gunman to prove that Rangers do not exist!! Brilliant thinking.  Next you will be telling me you can get a black swan.

Well if you can accept the truth of a flat earth then you can easily accept the truth that Rangers were liquidated.

7 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Not the perfect scenario... the best scenario.

You specifically said Rangers shouldn’t get an advantage of playing in Glasgow yet seem to think there’s nothing wrong with Celtic getting that same advantage.

Strange but not surprising. 

1 minute ago, Scotty CTA said:

Well if you can accept the truth of a flat earth then you can easily accept the truth that Rangers were liquidated.

You have lost me now.  I have searched all around the world looking for a flat earth. You are on my bucket list to have a nite with pal.  Whit a conversation that will be!!!  My Glenlivet is getting low.  I manage a team of schoolboys and we got beat 3-0 earlier in first round of Scottish.  So drowning my sorrows.

Just now, Fairbairn said:

I’d have thought the Dandies would prefer the game to be in Glasgow anyway. They can team up with their unsavoury Rangers brethren and head to the Louden for a big sash bash after the match. If I come along will one of you teach me the words....?

Stop taking the pish.  Now that we know the Dons are as bigoted as us we

Just now, dave said:

Possible solution is Celtic game moved to the Monday night and move their two league games back a day. failing that just postpone the midweek fixtures to later in the season and play one cup semifinal on the Monday or Tuesday. 

I hink we should get George Peat back to solve this.  And the unknown Chairman from Dundee Utd.

3 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

You specifically said Rangers shouldn’t get an advantage of playing in Glasgow yet seem to think there’s nothing wrong with Celtic getting that same advantage.

Not true.

As already explained my suggestion takes Hearts out of Edinburgh.

Hearts are playing Celtic, so to MAXIMISE the amount of 'neutral' grounds Sevco (and not Celtic) would have to travel.

6 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Strange but not surprising. 

It's not if you understand simple and logical reasoning.

(Anyway, the police won't go for it.)

5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You have lost me now.  

You left flat earth off your list (so assumed you were good with that one).

6 minutes ago, dave said:

Possible solution is Celtic game moved to the Monday night and move their two league games back a day. failing that just postpone the midweek fixtures to later in the season and play one cup semifinal on the Monday or Tuesday. 

Both games should be on the Sunday.

8 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I’d have thought the Dandies would prefer the game to be in Glasgow anyway. They can team up with their unsavoury Rangers brethren and head to the Louden for a big sash bash after the match. If I come along will one of you teach me the words....?

Why lower yourself?

Think... then post.

8 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Why lower yourself?

Think... then post.

:lol:

It was quite clearly a wee joke. If we can’t take the pish out of you (Dons fans) for this weird bigoted incident from a section of your fans we’d be as well shutting the board down. 

The Rangers fans on here have been getting it tight on here for the songs our fans sing for years and I for one have accepted it. Be a big boy and take your medicine, and a wee joke. 

Edited to add, a sermon about not lowering myself from a grown man who is incapable of using the word Rangers is really fecking ironic!!! :lol:

Edited by Fairbairn