Question Time Tonight - Page 82 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Question Time Tonight

4 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

That's no very nice. Wishing ill on an auld wifie.:shocked:

Aye. I'm not sure what came over me. Sorry for that. I need to stop reading about Scotland's children eating from food banks to survive. I must do better. :worried:

...... Ah ken ye were kidding loon. :wink2:

David Dimbleby presents topical debate from Walsall. Panellists include Conservative energy secretary Amber Rudd, Labour former cabinet minister Yvette Cooper, leader of the Liberal Democrats Tim Farron, deputy leader of UKIP Paul 'take take take' Nuttall and broadcaster Paul Mason.

• 2 weeks later...

Cardiff tonight, more EU, every week a balanced (ish) panel pro v anti... Dimbleby suddenly concerned about democracy...

Edited by exile

I dont recall that much of Neil Hamilton from his Tory days, apart from him and his wife were utter twats, has he always been so bad at communicating though, like a stuttering buffoon.

I cant stand Owen Jones, snivelling little twat.

5 minutes ago, kumnio said:

I dont recall that much of Neil Hamilton from his Tory days, apart from him and his wife were utter twats, has he always been so bad at communicating though, like a stuttering buffoon.

Hamilton was a vocal supporter of apartheid South Africa and Rhodesia.

A Thatcher loyalist although he may have inadvertently played a role in her downfall. He was the one who advised her to interview each sceptical cabinet member on the leadership question which turned many against her. Hamilton was also despised by many in his own party.

Member of the far-right Monday Club which ultimately was thrown out of the Tory Party, they were that nasty ! 

Supported a total block on immigration, abolition of trade unions, return of hanging, corporal punishment in schools and national service. 

Everything you need to know about him here albeit from Wikipedia (doesnt make it bunkum)

A complete skunk of a man

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Hamilton_%28politician%29#Controversy_and_legal_cases

9 hours ago, kumnio said:

" Owen Jones may have the face of a baby and the voice of George Formby but he is our generation's Orwell and we must cherish him" - Russell Brand

12 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Hamilton was a vocal supporter of apartheid South Africa and Rhodesia.

A Thatcher loyalist although he may have inadvertently played a role in her downfall. He was the one who advised her to interview each sceptical cabinet member on the leadership question which turned many against her. Hamilton was also despised by many in his own party.

Member of the far-right Monday Club which ultimately was thrown out of the Tory Party, they were that nasty ! 

Supported a total block on immigration, abolition of trade unions, return of hanging, corporal punishment in schools and national service. 

Sounds like a lovely chap.

3 hours ago, exile said:

" Owen Jones may have the face of a baby and the voice of George Formby but he is our generation's Orwell and we must cherish him" - Russell Brand

Think Russell might have been out of his nut when he said that.

On 2 June 2016 at 11:23 PM, ErsatzThistle said:

It is an absolute joke that ultra-conservative bigot and proven criminal Neil Hamilton was allowed to run for public office again.

Feck each and every one of those racist UKIP kunts and anyone who sympathises with them.

Eddie Izzard on the night, he is a fcukin weirdo 

Just now, 86glebestreet said:

Eddie Izzard on the night, he is a fcukin weirdo 

He is and I don't like him at all. He's a fame hungry middle class pwick who's in love with himself.

However, I fail to see what that has got to do with the quoted post of mine about UKIP and their fruit loop sympathisers being a bunch of nasty bigots and racists ?

Surely not in sympathy with a far-right party are you ?

On 6/2/2016 at 11:23 PM, ErsatzThistle said:

It is an absolute joke that ultra-conservative bigot and proven criminal Neil Hamilton was allowed to run for public office again.

Feck each and every one of those racist UKIP kunts and anyone who sympathises with them.

knew it wouldn't be long before the slagging match started.

2 minutes ago, girvanTA said:

knew it wouldn't be long before the slagging match started.

Yeah cause the immigrants are coming to throw you out your house and force you to become a Muslim ..............

Is fascism your final answer ?

Just now, ErsatzThistle said:

Yeah cause the immigrants are coming to throw you out your house and force you to become a Muslim ..............

. You have clearly displayed a bigoted comment and have contradicted yourself.

I bet you would cause an argument in an empty house

Just now, girvanTA said:

. You have clearly displayed a bigoted comment and have contradicted yourself.

I bet you would cause an argument in an empty house

:lol: :lol:

I bet that sounded clever when you thought it up. If I've made a bigoted comment then report me.

Gullible, insular people like you were just who Mosley and his blackshirts were looking for to join their horrid cause in the thirties.

3 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Being pedantic there will be no forcing of anyone to become a muslim

Islamic extremism views non muslims as apostates and subject to death