Question Time Tonight - Page 83 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Question Time Tonight

Just now, HIGHTOWER 1314 said:

Is one of them about being a country when in fact it should be a group of countries on one island.

Grayling said that support for the SNP went down

Was a record high

1 minute ago, Ally Bongo said:

Being pedantic there will be no forcing of anyone to become a muslim

Islamic extremism views non muslims as apostates and subject to death

And you believe that how many Muslim's believe that ?

The Muslim family across the road send their son to learn the piano from my Jewish neighbour and they all get on great.

2 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

And you believe that how many Muslim's believe that ?

The Muslim family across the road send their son to learn the piano from my Jewish neighbour and they all get on great.

I did say i was being pedantic

13 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Yeah cause the immigrants are coming to throw you out your house and force you to become a Muslim ..............

Is fascism your final answer ?

18 minutes ago, girvanTA said:

Feck each and every one of those racist UKIP kunts and anyone who sympathises with them.

You really are quite a sad wee boy, read your comments again and show me where I'm wrong. 

You probably see Eddie Izzard as an inspiration

1 minute ago, HIGHTOWER 1314 said:

Aye you have a point there ally but what does it matter because they keep on bringing the snp and the independance referendum into the eu arguement.

They were always liable to as soon as Nicola put herself into the mainstream debate

Another lie was that oil is "less than 50 bucks a barrel"

Clearly Nigel hasnt filled up lately

Its $51 and expected to hit $60 in a matter of days

5 minutes ago, girvanTA said:

You really are quite a sad wee boy, read your comments again and show me where I'm wrong. 

You probably see Eddie Izzard as an inspiration

If you had bothered to read the above posts you'll see I actually can't stand Eddie Izzard.

However at least he doesn't want to stop people coming here purely because they have a different language, skin colour, country of birth, religion or race than us. 

Jog on blackshirt. :wave:

Can you show me where I have said ban all immigrants? Can you give me a direct quote from Farage on banning immigrants?

Immigration can be good for the economy however mass uncontrolled immigration can be bad for the economy.

Tell me this of wise one:  If current migration trend to the UK  continues what affect will it have to an already strained NHS? Housing? Jobs?

you're like those liberal bigot memes on Facebook  "everyone I don't like it Hitler"

Now get to bed you've got school in the morning

1 minute ago, girvanTA said:

Can you show me where I have said ban all immigrants? Can you give me a direct quote from Farage on banning immigrants?

Immigration can be good for the economy however mass uncontrolled immigration can be bad for the economy.

Tell me this of wise one:  If current migration trend to the UK  continues what affect will it have to an already strained NHS? Housing? Jobs?

you're like those liberal bigot memes on Facebook  "everyone I don't like it Hitler"

Now get to bed you've got school in the morning

Take the immigrants out of the NHS and we are in massive trouble. Same too with regard to our catering, cleansing, building and transport services.

Immigration is good. Immigration is here to stay and a good thing too :ok:

Furthermore, immigration has enriched Scotland.

I'm here today because of hard working immigrants from England and Ireland. My friends and neighbours ancestors hailed from Ireland, Lithuania, Russia, Pakistan and India. They found a new home in Scotland and more patriotic Scots you will struggle to find.

Uncle Nige is a fascist, racist, misogynistic bully. He can go to hell. To support him you must hold some very extreme views. 

I trust in our education system to make sure your kids don't grow up filled with hate and suspicion towards people who don't share their language, skin colour, country of birth, religion or race.

It's all a big liberal conspiracy of course ..........

Bye bye blackshirt.

14 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

They were always liable to as soon as Nicola put herself into the mainstream debate

Another lie was that oil is "less than 50 bucks a barrel"

Clearly Nigel hasnt filled up lately

Its $51 and expected to hit $60 in a matter of days

The other week David Coburn tweeted that there are a million Scots living in London (to get away from the SNP, according to him).  :blink:

Whatever UKIP's strengths may be, factually accuracy isnae one of them.

32 minutes ago, scotlad said:

The other week David Coburn tweeted that there are a million Scots living in London (to get away from the SNP, according to him).  :blink:

Just over 700000 people born in Scotland living in the whole of England according to the 2011 census. 

Just now, Toepoke said:

And most of them would've moved there before the SNP got anywhere near power...

Indeed,in the 2001 census there were just over 650,000.  Now obviously there is a bit of movement there with people dying, moving back, new immigrants, etc.,  However unless David Coburn is party to some data that no one else is, I suspect he's talking shite.

23 minutes ago, aaid said:

Indeed,in the 2001 census there were just over 650,000.  Now obviously there is a bit of movement there with people dying, moving back, new immigrants, etc.,  However unless David Coburn is party to some data that no one else is, I suspect he's talking shite.

You suspect he is talking shite, when does he ever talk anything but Shite 

3 hours ago, scotlad said:

Sounds plausible to me.