Domestic Season 17/18 - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Domestic Season 17/18

Guest BlueGaz

3 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I only listened to the game on Radio Scotland so I'm assuming you mean when the cross his Hodsons arm.

I'll be interested to see that bit of action as quite often there's no way to avoid it hitting you when defending a cross at close quarters. 

The commentator seemed to think it might have been but Gordon Smith alongside thought it was a stick on. Can't remember what Tommy English and the other guys made of it at half time. Not even sure they discussed it. 

I did have a car load of kids going home after a couple of hours at the soft play though, so my concentration on the detail was lacking. ? 

The beloved Kris Boyd thought it was a penalty.

Case closed.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Maybe stop guessing and watch the whole game before you comment then?

And can the personal stuff, that's a major reason this message board is going to the trash bin (and no, you are in no way a cause of this - there are plenty others).

I agree with you re the officials. In particular, the Cadden goal kick incident was an embarrassment to people with functioning eyesight..

Stop guessing? I saw an incident that was ridiculous - player elbows player, penalty given. By the law it's a red card.  

I'm guessing you're a Well fan, so get it so far up ye.

33 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I only listened to the game on Radio Scotland so I'm assuming you mean when the cross his Hodsons arm.

I'll be interested to see that bit of action as quite often there's no way to avoid it hitting you when defending a cross at close quarters. 

The commentator seemed to think it might have been but Gordon Smith alongside thought it was a stick on. Can't remember what Tommy English and the other guys made of it at half time. Not even sure they discussed it. 

I did have a car load of kids going home after a couple of hours at the soft play though, so my concentration on the detail was lacking. ? 

I've just saw the incident. It definitely hits his arm from 3 yards.  I couldn't really grumble if it was given to be honest. 

Cadden also kept tbe ball from going for a by kick and it went for a throw.  Goal kick given. 

Tait scythed down Windass, no attempt for the ball. 

Moult should've got a 2nd yellow just after his red card elbow. 

Cardoso should've had a 2nd booking twice after. 

But yeah, Bobby the Mason and all that. 

1 minute ago, Debian said:

Stop guessing? I saw an incident that was ridiculous - player elbows player, penalty given. By the law it's a red card.  

I'm guessing you're a Well fan, so get it so far up ye.

Jags fan, Debian.

So stop guessing, cos your radar ain't no good.

Wish you a good evening though - no problem with a bit of healthy debate on here.

43 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

The beloved Kris Boyd thought it was a penalty.

Case closed.

Kris Boyd? That's like saying you should consult Jimmy Saville on your baby sitting arrangements. By no means an expert. 

I'll watch the highlights later and see for myself. 

20 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Kris Boyd? That's like saying you should consult Jimmy Saville on your baby sitting arrangements. By no means an expert. 

I'll watch the highlights later and see for myself. 

Hmmm. I'd say Savile was the best ever at what he did. Got away with it for years and was deid before it all came to light. 

That's WELL beyond expertise. 

Not seen anything back, but at the game, it looked like Rangers penalty was a foul you get in the centre circle, but rarely get penalties for.

The handball was probably ball to hand, but you often do get penalties for that kind.

So probably correct decisions, but frustrating as they both went against us.

The rule of "if in doubt, give it to Rangers" was applied well.

:P

Good open game, Rangers had some good chances in the 1st half and lookedgood on the counter attack. Motherwell didn't deserve to lose I didn't think,

Thought we bossed a large part of the game but we were holding on at the end. We have a bit more dig in the centre back positions but still have problems in one of the full back positions. Windass was excellent for the first half and faded later but signs of a player there. As for Dorrans then he was a class above and hopefully with Jack will establish a good pairing there.

Edited by EddardStark

58 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Thought we bossed a large part of the game but we were holding on at the end. We have a bit more dig in the centre back positions but still have problems in one of the full back positions. Windass was excellent for the first half and faded later but signs of a player there. As for Dorrans then he was a class above and hopefully with Jack will establish a good pairing there.

Whanky phrase alert folks.

16 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

I take it from your post your 10 years old and love typing Sevco, maybe you and Scotty should be penpals

11 hours ago, adamntg said:

Why does the word "Sevco" upset you so much?

35 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Rangers looked slightly better than last year but so did Motherwell. A draw would have been fair. 

I had a tenner on draw half Time/ Sevco full time ....45 quid hard won may I add. Looked extremely ropey at full time. Not too convinced with all the foreigners.

also had Rangers -2, won't be repeating that bet for a while..£10 lost

Edited by The White Ceelo
None

4 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

Why does the word Rangers upset them so much??

I haven't seen anyone get upset about that.

Now you answer my original question :)

Edited by Reevesy

Just now, The White Ceelo said:

Show me a url to any of their scores and I will believe you. I can supply one for third Lanark . Otherwise you are a proven liar

Calm doon. I'm jesting. Rangers are still the same old shite to me. Scummy Hun cvnts. :ok: