Scottish teams in Europe - Page 35 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish teams in Europe

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

:lol::lol::lol: 

Larky goes Partridge! 

It's weird how there is levels in here. Using my knowledge of contemporary cultures and patois i;d select the ebonic.hiphop identifier "Basic Btich" as the best describer of Larky. Yet here he is saying he is over two times more intelligent than someone else. Talk about splitting the atom.

Just now, phart said:

It's weird how there is levels in here. Using my knowledge of contemporary cultures and patois i;d select the ebonic.hiphop identifier "Basic Btich" as the best describer of Larky. Yet here he is saying he is over two times more intelligent than someone else. Talk about splitting the atom.

I refuse to be a likened to a basic typo.

4 hours ago, wellyman said:

I do not think the stewards knew we were Celtic fans until after the problem , all the Man City guys around us were fine with things and one guy even shook my boys hand , so maybe these 2 guys are a nuisance at matches ???

What pished me off was that my boy got the telephone number of the girl who had the green scarf hanging out of her bag and is still in contact with her - jammy little git :mellow:  He said - its been a good trip, decent result on the pitch, a few beers and a curry , a fight and i get that girls number !!!!!

:lol::lol::lol: 

All in all a good trip then.

On 7/22/2017 at 2:21 PM, Scotty CTA said:

(If the number sold by Tuesday morning isn't at least 14,000 then I'm wrong.)

Sales of over 14.000 have been announced by the club and it's only Monday night.

10 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

You live on a different planet.

I reside in a different country.

10 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Bonkers.

Nope. Sane, and correct (again).

7 hours ago, slasher said:

It's absolutely ridiculous we could conceivably be without a recognised striker for both legs of the Rosenberg tie....sake Brendan sort it oot! ?

Not great but still plenty of goals with Sinclair, Forrest, Armstrong and Rogic. 

We could always stick Atkinson on from start. 

31 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

Not great but still plenty of goals with Sinclair, Forrest, Armstrong and Rogic. 

Aitkinson has hardly played in the SPFL so this isn't the game to be throwing him in. Sinclair up front with Hayes out wide would be what I'd expect.

Edited by Reevesy

9 hours ago, Reevesy said:

Aitkinson has hardly played in the SPFL so this isn't the game to be throwing him in. Sinclair up front with Hayes out wide would be what I'd expect.

Sinclair doesn't really work through the middle. Could be Rogic with Armstrong behind him. Interesting to see how we line up at the back with Gamboa, Boyata and Sviatchenko all oot. Could be Ajer or Lustig at centre half with Hayes at left back, Tierney right.

Is Hayes any good at left back?

10 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

The number of times Griff and Moussa were out at the same time last season was uncanny. We need a third striker in as a priority.

1 hour ago, slasher said:

Sinclair doesn't really work through the middle. Could be Rogic with Armstrong behind him. Interesting to see how we line up at the back with Gamboa, Boyata and Sviatchenko all oot. Could be Ajer or Lustig at centre half with Hayes at left back, Tierney right.

He worked fine when we did it last season. The two gamed v Hearts in particular we scored 10 goals.

10 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

He worked fine when we did it last season. The two gamed v Hearts in particular we scored 10 goals.

Any time we've tried that Rodgers has switched it cos it wasn't working. I'm sure Roberts ended up playing in the middle. Anyway we'll find out soon enough. If we do get through another striker has to be a priority imo

52 minutes ago, slasher said:

Any time we've tried that Rodgers has switched it cos it wasn't working. I'm sure Roberts ended up playing in the middle. Anyway we'll find out soon enough. If we do get through another striker has to be a priority imo

Once the CL qualifying is done you might need 2 strikers, as it's beginning to look like Dembele will be away. 

2 hours ago, slasher said:

They've got Bendtner up front so you'll need a physical presence in the middle. 

Ajer has to get the nod as Lustig is chocolate when somebody physical plays up against him. 

Suppose it depends if the boy can handle the pressure. 

9 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Once the CL qualifying is done you might need 2 strikers, as it's beginning to look like Dembele will be away. 

If we qualify I'm confident Dembele will stay. If we don't his representative may angle for a move and we might cash in as we've done in the past.

7 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

They've got Bendtner up front so you'll need a physical presence in the middle. 

Ajer has to get the nod as Lustig is chocolate when somebody physical plays up against him. 

Suppose it depends if the boy can handle the pressure. 

Ajer and Simunovic at centre back tonight would be my preference ?