Tamb - where did it all go wrong? - Page 12 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tamb - where did it all go wrong?

5 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

I have grown to like  Parkie too. But dont tell him. 

I used to hate the wee cvnt too, but he really has grown on me. He's a wee toley but he brings a pile to the board. :lol:

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

I used to hate the wee cvnt too, but he really has grown on me. He's a wee toley but he brings a pile to the board. :lol:

Christ, just noticed those words sounded nasty as fcvk. I never meant that. He kens anyway. :P

11 hours ago, thplinth said:

Wow I like how you turn a thread into the TAMB into 4 TAMB posters giving them your criticisms. Gee thanks from such a heavyweight such as yourself.

But really it is just an excuse to do what you really wanted... crawl up Rossy's arsehole. FFS has another poster on here ever had a bigger mancrush over another poster than you Rubble. The laugh is the only time I saw him reply to your gushing fawning shite was to disdain you in the extreme. 

Oh and regards the swearing... 

F.Off.

Take it as a compliment. You made ' the list'. No such thing as bad publicity. I find your swearing amusing as it often comes over as passionate rather than vulgar. 

Oh and by 'passionate' I dont mean mancrush ?

On 03/08/2017 at 7:49 PM, TDYER63 said:

Shhhh, we will get told off for derailing the thread. 

(Do you have to dilute the lavender oil?)

No, buy big bottle from Sally's and it'll last for ages. 5 drops in washing machine and couple in iron water.

As to derailing, according to all the posters with penises the board is sheite now anyway so may as well turn it into Pinterest. :whistling:

If you're going to Slovenia I've got a great towel fluffing up tip I'll pass on. :D

On 03/08/2017 at 9:01 PM, thplinth said:

Wow I like how you turn a thread into the TAMB into 4 TAMB posters giving them your criticisms. Gee thanks from such a heavyweight such as yourself.

But really it is just an excuse to do what you really wanted... crawl up Rossy's arsehole. FFS has another poster on here ever had a bigger mancrush over another poster than you Rubble. The laugh is the only time I saw him reply to your gushing fawning shite was to disdain you in the extreme. 

Oh and regards the swearing... 

F.Off.

Lavender oil helps to calm so I'll  bring to our (you, me and Phart ) next Cecilia Aherne appreciation night. :wub::wub:

15 minutes ago, G-Man said:

No, buy big bottle from Sally's and it'll last for ages. 5 drops in washing machine and couple in iron water.

As to derailing, according to all the posters with penises the board is sheite now anyway so may as well turn it into Pinterest. :whistling:

If you're going to Slovenia I've got a great towel fluffing up tip I'll pass on. :D

Lavender oil helps to calm so I'll  bring to our (you, me and Phart ) next Cecilia Aherne appreciation night. :wub::wub:

I'm in :wub::wub: too

11 hours ago, G-Man said:

How will I recognise you in Slovenia? Will you be wearing a turban? 

Or are you talking about a virtual meet up? I really hope you are a wummin and not on here trying to groom me with sexy towel talk . 

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Or are you talking about a virtual meet up? I really hope you are a wummin and not on here trying to groom me with sexy towel talk . 

Be very, very careful....be afraid.

On 05/08/2017 at 7:37 AM, Mindimoo said:

Whoever the lavender oil is :D

You me and Cecelia then. :cheers3::P

On 05/08/2017 at 9:58 AM, TDYER63 said:

I really am a wummin but sadly I've been asked that question to my face on far to many occasions. That wee glimpse into my life may help you pick me out in a crowd. :o

I save my grooming for Orra and Fringo. Fringo thinks I'm a tadpole and Orraloon thinks I'm buff and bald. 

On 05/08/2017 at 11:34 AM, mariokempes56 said:

Be very, very careful....be afraid.

Will you be in Slovenia to buy your short masculine looking and sounding wee Glaswegian pal a shandy? We can send Mark abusive texts. 

On 05/08/2017 at 4:09 PM, Orraloon said:

Is that the one where you fold it into the shape of a mans knob?

See Tdyer, it's because of this type of fantasy that I've told Orraloon I'm bald and buff. -_-

On 07/08/2017 at 1:59 AM, G-Man said:

You me and Cecelia then. :cheers3::P

I really am a wummin but sadly I've been asked that question to my face on far to many occasions. That wee glimpse into my life may help you pick me out in a crowd. :o

I save my grooming for Orra and Fringo. Fringo thinks I'm a tadpole and Orraloon thinks I'm buff and bald. 

Will you be in Slovenia to buy your short masculine looking and sounding wee Glaswegian pal a shandy? We can send Mark abusive texts. 

See Tdyer, it's because of this type of fantasy that I've told Orraloon I'm bald and buff. -_-

:o

Well I would still have been here if it wasn't for two reasons

1. I am totally scunnered of the Scottish national team with the icing on the cake being forced to leave Hampden at half time at the Poland game because some Polish ultras took our seats and no one would shift them. The SFA slapped us in the face and refused to refund us so haven't been back to Hampden since 

2. I can rarely get access because of some issue that I have never managed to resolve. I can get on when not on my home wifi and I can get on on my home wifi but not on any Apple device. So it is a combination of my bt wifi and Apple.

I feel a bit sad when I look back at what great times I have with the national team and on here. Met some great people and had lots of laughs

Good old Thing on a Spring kept us amused for a while and probably the best thing was the Kemo fundraising which turned into the Sunshine Appeal. :)

41 minutes ago, Lamia said:

Well I would still have been here if it wasn't for two reasons

1. I am totally scunnered of the Scottish national team with the icing on the cake being forced to leave Hampden at half time at the Poland game because some Polish ultras took our seats and no one would shift them. The SFA slapped us in the face and refused to refund us so haven't been back to Hampden since 

2. I can rarely get access because of some issue that I have never managed to resolve. I can get on when not on my home wifi and I can get on on my home wifi but not on any Apple device. So it is a combination of my bt wifi and Apple.

I feel a bit sad when I look back at what great times I have with the national team and on here. Met some great people and had lots of laughs

Good old Thing on a Spring kept us amused for a while and probably the best thing was the Kemo fundraising which turned into the Sunshine Appeal. :)

Good to see you back with a post Lamia and as Scotty said, a big hello to Ally too.

Also agree with the points in your post I've highlighted.

In particular the the Kemo fundraising and TASA is something special.

2 hours ago, Lamia said:

I can rarely get access because of some issue that I have never managed to resolve. I can get on when not on my home wifi and I can get on on my home wifi but not on any Apple device. So it is a combination of my bt wifi and Apple.

That explains the lack of moderation then. :P

10 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Fit like, Suzie?

(Hello to Ally.)

Hope you are both well. :)

Ohhhh - you're here! :o Glad to see you haven't disappeared off the face of the planet :) Hope things are better with you than they seem to be the last time I saw you post

On 05/08/2017 at 9:58 AM, TDYER63 said:

See what you meet Lady Flure and I in Slovenia. Count us.

it'll go something like One...Two...Three?

See the third one? That'll be G-Man.

On 18/08/2017 at 1:59 PM, Flure said:

See what you meet Lady Flure and I in Slovenia. Count us.

it'll go something like One...Two...Three?

See the third one? That'll be G-Man.

If though you first see Lord and Lady Flure driving by in the back of a taxi I'll be the short arse running after it shouting "Flure! Flure!" 

( "oh we didn't see you." Aye right! :cry: ) 

2 hours ago, Flure said:

Yes.   (She's quite manly) 

Well, no. ( but we pretend otherwise) 

:blink: