Signed Up To The Cause? - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Signed Up To The Cause?

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is snowballing.

get the word out.

Imagine if all of the group who 'liked' the 45 on social media were to join, I heard the number liked was around 150,000.

That would send shock waves around Westminster without a doubt.

If anybody is in this group please get as many signed up as you can.

Imagine if all of the group who 'liked' the 45 on social media were to join, I heard the number liked was around 150,000.

That would send shock waves around Westminster without a doubt.

If anybody is in this group please get as many signed up as you can.

If 150,000 new members signed up we would have 45,000 more than the Conservative and Unionist Party.

The SNP membership would have grown 700% in the immediate aftermath of the fake No.

Another 20,000 on top of that and the SNP is the biggest political party in the 'United' Kingdom.

Personally I do not see why not...

That's Mr Betty and I just signed up, emails through confirming payment. I never thought I would see the day either of us would join a political party of any kind, but politics has moved beyond a discussion over a couple of beers in the pub.

We don't want decisions made for us anymore, we want to be a part of that decision making process beyond just having a vote.

Don't forget as well that the funds are vital to the SNP.

10K new members are worth an instant £250,000 to the party. This enables them to increase their visibility all over Scotland, and to prepare in earnest for next year's election.

It's money well spent.

Edited by Rossy