Westminster Attack ? - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Just now, aaid said:

See all these foaming at the mooth BrtiNats spouting bile and venom, scoring cheap political points today.  Take a look in the mirror, you're just as bad.

Keep your obsession with me going aaid. If it gets ye through the day with a smile and all that. I make no apology for what I posted. So deal with it.

Months of trying and your still not provoking the reaction you clearly want out of me either. Must be frustrating.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Rossy said:

According to the comments on newspaper stories about this, it's all the fault of Nicola Sturgeon and the SNP.

I despair.

This from a zoomer over on the Herald comments tonight.

Stephen Doyle Replying Peter Piper7:46pm Wed 22 Mar 17

"You are that contemptible person Peter. You are an apologist for the SNP and their viperous attacks on the the UK government and the personalities involved.
The terrorists involved in today's attacks don't evolve in a vacuum, they take their cues and justifications from many sources. Some people might think that today's attack was just a coincidence that it occurred, contemporaneously, with the SNPs referendum debate. You will probably maintain that theory Peter, but, you will not be able to prove it either, as the main attacker is dead.
Your crocodile tears do you no favours."

4 hours ago, Parklife said:

Can someone let me know when it is time to overlay my Facebook picture with a hologram of Big Ben please? I wouldn't want to miss out on letting everyone know how much i care about this. 

Think that was Neil R's 

just clearing the 'cash'

Edited by andymac

If you were cynical...

off the back of the recent sanctions on carrying laptops etc on flights from Brown countries, and balls deep in brexit, you could do with something to stoke up a bit of racism...

I didn't think I was a cynic, but I've been watching homeland. :lol:

5 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Keep your obsession with me going aaid. If it gets ye through the day with a smile and all that. I make no apology for what I posted. So deal with it.

Months of trying and your still not provoking the reaction you clearly want out of me either. Must be frustrating.

Pointing out that many of your posts are shite isn't necessarily seeking to provoke a reaction (other than to encourage an improvement in your posts which evidently isn't going to happen). Still, calling you out on your petty, mealy-mouthed, generalizing, holier-than-thou drivel could be seen as a selfless act of public service rather than a source of frustration.

3 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

If you were cynical...

off the back of the recent sanctions on carrying laptops etc on flights from Brown countries, and balls deep in brexit, you could do with something to stoke up a bit of racism...

Would just be one of many false flag attacks. 

5 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

If you were cynical...

How do you manage to get out of bed in the morning with the constant fear of the state controlling your life?    You could be next to be mown down..#weare allsbcmfc

1 minute ago, Ally Bongo said:

There is no doubt that the timing is a massive fillip for Teresa May, her Government and Brexit

How do you make that out? I would have thought she would have enough on her plate without having to deal with this as well.

10 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

How do you make that out? I would have thought she would have enough on her plate without having to deal with this as well.

Seriously ?

:wacko:

35 minutes ago, Glasgowmancity said:

Probably deny it :ok:

You're more than welcome to produce some of those attacks from the other side and I will condemn them as much as I condemn the ones I've posted.

I don't do twatter, I only get these from websites/threads etc, so I don't get the full picture of what has been said on the nationalist side.

If you have any copy them on this thread, or it may just looks as though your'e apologising for the unionists actions. .

12 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

I assumed that was the time the incident happened yesterday ?

Just found out 933 was the Policeman's shoulder number