Scottish Cup Weekend - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Weekend

7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I know that myself and parkie are in the anti Rangers club, I think another might be Rossy. You're welcome to join us.

Was thplinth not chairman of the anti rangers club? What's happened to him? 

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ShedTA said:

Be careful, they got to ekcelt and he went mad and left the board. We could all end up going that way.

I did get a warning recently for calling that cvnt in Buckingham Palace a cow. I wonder if that's the start of my downfall.

4 hours ago, Rossy said:

Dons v Celtic

Huns v Hibs

Guaranteed.

Money and sponsors are more important just now to the powers than which team actually wins.

The prospect of maximising a guaranteed sixth 'new Old Firm' game this season is far too tasty a proposition for them to turn down.

3 hours ago, thewolf_1980 said:

Ah well, 25,000 fans x £30 = a very welcome consolation prize of £750k just for turning up and getting horsed. Small mercies and all that.

And how much of that would be ear-marked for improving the playing squad?

(Tuppence ha'penny?)

Just now, Ormond said:

I did get a warning recently for calling that cvnt in Buckingham Palace a cow. I wonder if that's the start of my downfall.

That's it ormond. Thin end of the wedge, it's started. I give you 4 weeks max. You'll start posting irrationally and arguing with just about everyone, then you'll write a really long post about how the board is no good anymore and how you have been driven off by others and say it's your last ever post, hoping secretly that folk will beg you to stay - but no-one will. In fact they'll say good riddance cos you were just a mad hater! 

5 minutes ago, ShedTA said:

That's it ormond. Thin end of the wedge, it's started. I give you 4 weeks max. You'll start posting irrationally and arguing with just about everyone, then you'll write a really long post about how the board is no good anymore and how you have been driven off by others and say it's your last ever post, hoping secretly that folk will beg you to stay - but no-one will. In fact they'll say good riddance cos you were just a mad hater! 

:lol:

3 minutes ago, ShedTA said:

Tbf if he's from Dundee and doesn't support utd you have reason to worry! 

I'm from Stewarton in Ayrshire and have resided in Dundee for 6 years and Broughty Ferry for about 20 (ok Ora, Barnhill...) and I am now horrified that when I close my eyes trying to sleep I can only see images of Ormond getting pegged off his missus. I may need counselling for the trauma. :o

2 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

I'm from Stewarton in Ayrshire and have resided in Dundee for 6 years and Broughty Ferry for about 20 (ok Ora, Barnhill...) and I am now horrified that when I close my eyes trying to sleep I can only see images of Ormond getting pegged off his missus. I may need counselling for the trauma. :o

You are excused on the first point.but not for the ormond bit! :lol:

3 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

I worked with a plasterer for the now defunct company Forman Construction. A guy called Drew who will now be retired. We used to rib him when he came away with the Barnhill pish. :P

1 minute ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Hmmm........I used to be sure as well, but recently there's something about a man in tweed and a deerstalker that makes me feel all tingly in my trousers. :blink:

It's now a lumberjack shirt and a baseball hat, thank-you.

1 minute ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Old Drew says tell yer Mrs he couldnae sit doon for a week after your last 'reunion' .

Some daft Septic Tank serving me is wondering why I'm pishing myself laughing just now. :lol:

52 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I used to be in the anti-Sheep club I think 3-4 years ago but Rossy pulled me out of that I think. Deecie probably thinks I'm still in it but between you and I, we're having a secret gig to oust him as a secret Hun. Parkie and I made up and we are now pen-pals. My Wife gets as jealous as f'vck when we message. Dandydunn sends me red and white socks every year as a gift. I have a poster on the ceiling of him for when my Mrs rides me.

Woah woah......