Ryder Cup Match Thread - Page 6 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ryder Cup Match Thread

dandydunn

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He got a bit of abuse on the first tee, that`s why he`s at the crowd.

Aye, he did. The bawbag that shouted that on the first tee would get a 6 iron up his erse if he did it to me. Reed was entitled to give some back after that. He is some player, could be the guy who challenges Rory over the next few years.

Aye, he did. The bawbag that shouted that on the first tee would get a 6 iron up his erse if he did it to me. Reed was entitled to give some back after that. He is some player, could be the guy who challenges Rory over the next few years.

what was said? I just was the highlights so missed the cause of Reed acting like a bit of a twat

what was said? I just was the highlights so missed the cause of Reed acting like a bit of a twat

Somebody shouted something like "Hope you've been practising your putting Patrick" which was designed to put him off and was a reference to the easy putt he missed on Saturday

Aye Phil is a gent. The game needs players with different personalities to keep it interesting. Just like life in general.

Rory was in incredible form. Kaymer and Donaldson played great as well. But I reckon it was the comebacks from Rose and McDowell that were crucial to the victory. If they had both lost, which was looking highly likely at one stage, it would have been real squeaky bum time in the bottom matches.